Diapers in Montreal, Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RouteLeader

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys. I'v landed a job in Montreal, Canada and I will be moving from the United Kingdom next month. Can anyone give me any idea what kind of good adult diapers I can buy in Canada?

Is it easy to buy them from shops or supermarkets? What brands are prevalent? I need a rough DL briefing on the place as I have no idea!

Thanks! :smile1:

I need a rough DL briefing on the place as I have no idea![/QUOTE said:
Briefing? Did you intend that pun :laugh:

I think Canada is much like the US with diapers in stores, they're there, but it the low quality type. Rearz company is based in Canada and has great products, also ABU ships to Canada.
Europe / UK offer better products in a brick and mortar setting, they have higher standards socially towards incontence products it seems

Healthwick.ca is an excellent place from which to order diapers in Canada. Although it's not near Montreal, they ship all over the country. Their principal market seems to be people with medically caused incontinence, but they do carry some fetish diapers. Rearz.ca is a place that produces and distributes a number of different kinky diapers that appeal to the fetish crowd.

The only stuff you're going to see in grocery stores or pharmacies are Depends, Tena, Always Discreet, generic store brands and Tranquility. ABU does have a Canadian website.

b4ns.com ships out of Montreal i believe. Don't think they offer local pickup though.

b4ns still sells stuff that place has not been updated in ages , i used to buy there from time to time great person to deal with

is b4ns still a thing? That was my GO TO but the website hasnt been updated in years and the email address seems to go unanswered.

There is a store in Montreal called Stomo Phlebo that sells medical diapers and accessories. For the premium stuff, you should order online. Abu, rearz, healthwick and agecomfort are good choices. Beware, agecomfort will send you mailers. Welcome in Quebec!

Rearz for sure and they also have a store in Waterloo you can visit, long drive though. Could give you an excuse to visit Toronto.

Hawksfan said:
Rearz for sure and they also have a store in Waterloo you can visit, long drive though. Could give you an excuse to visit Toronto.

The Rearz store is great and totally worth the trip. If you're in the GTA, check out Glen Erin Pharmacy in Mississauga: they primarily sell adult diapers, but in the last few months they've started stocking more ABDL diapers (in particular Rearz and Cushies). But I love Rearz - the staff there are fantastic, there's a bathroom where you can change into your new diapers, and there's a total atmosphere of acceptance.

If you're ordering online, agecomfort.com or rearz.ca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back