• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilFebry

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello, my name is Febry. Well, i'm pretty good enough. I have been depressed over the past week because some of family problems and college assignments, but happy enough after I found this place.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

The main thing is i want to find new friends in this my littlespace. I have lived long enough in this "Little" life and I'm here to make sure that I'm not alone and learn more about AB/DL, I hope that I can explore more knowledge here for i can learn.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Umm yeah, I agree with this statement. Because I think diapers don't give any bad impact to me and I use it just for relax.

I'm a architectural engineering student so I really like drawing for designing, besides that I also love reading, yeah i'm book enthusiast, playing games, and more.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I think to answer this is the same as my answer in point 2.
(For find more friends and learn more about this littlespace life).

Thank you so much for accepting me here and i'm sorry if you find any of bad english in my writing because english isn't my first language.

Hi Lilfebry, my name is Tori and I am the same age as you. Instead of me fully going into my whole story of how I became an Adult Baby you may just want to read my introduction post as well. It will give you a really good idea of how I became an Adult Baby and where I am with it now. I work Part Time 15-20 as a CNA in a Nursing Home. That is a Nursing Assistant if you aren't aware. I like Disney and going to the beach. I can relate to the whole family problems and school assignments thing. I am pretty much estranged from my parents now because of many years of verbal abuse they gave me over me being a Lesbian. It all came to a head when I was 18 and started a relationship with a then 40 year old women who is now my Mommy. Well the physical part of our relationship did not last but several months, but we remained friends and since I really had no where else to go she said I could stay in her home and we continued the age regression play and it has really taken off especially since there is no sexually tension between us. It is just a Mommy and Baby relationship now and it works. Also with school assignments even though I did not go to college as I was not a very good student in High School assignments were tough and stressful n me. I got my Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate and that was hard enough and now I work Part Time at that even though I think my Mommy doesn't want me to work at all and wants to get a Babysitter for me while she is at work. My Mommy has a really great and high paying job so my little money don't really pay for much of anything around the house. She has hinted to me in the past that she has a longtime close friend who's kids are older and out of the house and she was a stay at home Mom and House Wife all her life that she thinks would be a perfect fit for my babysitter. I really never gave Mommy a straight answer because I would really have to meet this person and her meet me and become really comfortable with her before anything like that would happen. So right now I am basically Mommies Baby during the week in the morning before she goes to work. She gets me up, gets me out of my wet diaper and cleans me up and puts on my clothes for the day and we eat breakfast and then she is off to work. Once she returns from work around 5:30 p.m. I am diapered again and put into more age related clothing for the remainder of the day. During the weekend I am a 1 year old baby all weekend. If you'd like to going to chat more feel free to PM me and I will check back later.

Tori

PrincessTori said:
Hi Lilfebry, my name is Tori and I am the same age as you. Instead of me fully going into my whole story of how I became an Adult Baby you may just want to read my introduction post as well. It will give you a really good idea of how I became an Adult Baby and where I am with it now. I work Part Time 15-20 as a CNA in a Nursing Home. That is a Nursing Assistant if you aren't aware. I like Disney and going to the beach. I can relate to the whole family problems and school assignments thing. I am pretty much estranged from my parents now because of many years of verbal abuse they gave me over me being a Lesbian. It all came to a head when I was 18 and started a relationship with a then 40 year old women who is now my Mommy. Well the physical part of our relationship did not last but several months, but we remained friends and since I really had no where else to go she said I could stay in her home and we continued the age regression play and it has really taken off especially since there is no sexually tension between us. It is just a Mommy and Baby relationship now and it works. Also with school assignments even though I did not go to college as I was not a very good student in High School assignments were tough and stressful n me. I got my Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate and that was hard enough and now I work Part Time at that even though I think my Mommy doesn't want me to work at all and wants to get a Babysitter for me while she is at work. My Mommy has a really great and high paying job so my little money don't really pay for much of anything around the house. She has hinted to me in the past that she has a longtime close friend who's kids are older and out of the house and she was a stay at home Mom and House Wife all her life that she thinks would be a perfect fit for my babysitter. I really never gave Mommy a straight answer because I would really have to meet this person and her meet me and become really comfortable with her before anything like that would happen. So right now I am basically Mommies Baby during the week in the morning before she goes to work. She gets me up, gets me out of my wet diaper and cleans me up and puts on my clothes for the day and we eat breakfast and then she is off to work. Once she returns from work around 5:30 p.m. I am diapered again and put into more age related clothing for the remainder of the day. During the weekend I am a 1 year old baby all weekend. If you'd like to going to chat more feel free to PM me and I will check back later.

Tori

Hi there Tori, thank you for sharing the story with me and I'm glad to hear it. Seems your mommy is a pretty good person even though I personally haven't got a good mommy for me yet. You're lucky and hopefully your relationship with her remains good. Well, thanks for replying too. :)

Febry

Hi and welcome to the site. No wonder you're stressed if you're an architecture major. That's a difficult major. I was a music major in school, with my degree in organ performance and a minor in voice. I've been a church musician all my life, a fun way to make a living though no one gets rich. Now I play a lot more piano and keyboards than organ as technology has changed the church music scene.

I hope you enjoy this site. The more you become involved in the various threads, the more we get to know you and you'll naturally make friends. We can be a tight group.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. No wonder you're stressed if you're an architecture major. That's a difficult major. I was a music major in school, with my degree in organ performance and a minor in voice. I've been a church musician all my life, a fun way to make a living though no one gets rich. Now I play a lot more piano and keyboards than organ as technology has changed the church music scene.

I hope you enjoy this site. The more you become involved in the various threads, the more we get to know you and you'll naturally make friends. We can be a tight group.

Hi dogboy thank you for the welcome. Yeah you right, the lecture I faced is not easy for i must staying up all day to create a good design. But i love it anyway and I have to keep trying to face it. Thank you very much for the support. By the way I also like music. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back