What can I do while I wait for my diapers in the mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CesTheDL

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
God guys! can't wait. So stoked, ordered a 14x pack of Abena premium M3's, never tried them. But I heard good of them, also ordered some tena flex maxi. Gosh, i can't wait. I need something to do, come with Ideas? :sweatdrop: :cool:

For God's sake, get out of the mail, or I'm assuming you're standing in a mailbox? Don't you love misplaced modifiers...teehee. Anyway, I had to go for it. It's the writer and English teacher in me. We're horrible people.

Well, you could wet your pants. That's what I did when I was a kid and didn't have the courage to go to the store and buy diapers.

dogboy said:
For God's sake, get out of the mail, or I'm assuming you're standing in a mailbox? Don't you love misplaced modifiers...teehee. Anyway, I had to go for it. It's the writer and English teacher in me. We're horrible people.

Well, you could wet your pants. That's what I did when I was a kid and didn't have the courage to go to the store and buy diapers.

????.... In my country, the stores don't have real diapers, only goodnites.

CesTheDL said:
????.... In my country, the stores don't have real diapers, only goodnites.

Dogboy was being silly, noting the phrasing of your thread title, which appears to say that you​ are "in the mail" waiting for your diapers. Don't mind him. We English teachers can't help ourselves sometimes.

Check your email, check your email again. Got a tracking number? Check the tracking number over and over and over again. Is your package listed as "out for delivery?" When you see the delivery truck pull up to your house HIDE! You don't want the driver to know you wear diapers. :SHOCKED:

At least that's what I used to do. :) :)

You can literally do anything besides sit next to your mailbox waiting for your package. Here's a list: watch a bunch of movies, go to certain places, surf the web, play some games, sleep, read books, go to work, etc. Just try to find something to ease your deliveries off your mind.

Maybe you can watch a movie or go into little space. My daddy ordered a onesie with princess prints off of Amazon and I had to wait 2 weeks until it arrived. I passed the time by going in little space and doing what littles do. Or you can color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back