• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am Victoria but please call me Tori. I am 19 years old and work as a Part Time CNA at a Nursing Home I started experimenting wetting myself when I was 12 years old as this was also when I figured out I was interested in girls and was a Lesbian. My parents were not very happy with me to say the least about being a Lesbian so I decided I was going to piss them off even more by becoming a bedwetter as well. This led them to me seeing my doctor and she recommended that I just wear night pull ups as it was probably a phase with my body changing. I actually enjoyed wearing the pull ups at night and loved waking up wet in the morning and changing them. This went on through Middle school and then in High School I stopped wearing them but I think I always stilled loved the thought of wearing them. So the Summer after I graduated High School I met a wonderful women who was quite a bit older than I was(41) but we hung out and and just had fun times together. My parents flipped out and told me they forbid me to see her. I was 18 and I said no and they said OK find somewhere else to live. So I asked her if I could move in. She said fine and that is when our relationship slowly started to become more than just friends. To make a long story short we kept the relationship going for 7 months but it just wasn't the same as when we were just friends. So we ended that part of it and stayed friends and I still live with her. So you must be asking where does diapers and Age Regression come into this. Well during this whole time I told her I enjoyed wearing diapers and at first she was OK and left it at that. Then I asked her if she wanted to bathe me and put my diaper on and my PJ's. She agreed and I think she was hooked. From that point on she gradually asked if I had a diaper on and if I wet or messed in it and if she could change it. Now she has taken over as my Mommy whenever we are home together even though there is nothing sexual involved at all. She enjoys dressing me in baby clothes and taking me on walks as I regress to a 1 year old baby girl and am a bit tipsy with my walking still. She has also changed my room into a room that is more for my 1 year old age with a crib that I sleep in each night. I have a lot of baby toys and stuffed animals to play with. Use a Binky to suck on and a Bottle. I am also very petite so she got me a booster car seat that I can fit in for car rides. She is even now looking for something to make an adult baby high chair so I can eat from that. My meals when home are typical meals for a 1 year old and now my television viewing is even been limited to those shows that are for my age regression. I am really enjoying the care she gives me and how she has jumped into this Mommy role fully over the last several months.

Welcome PrincessTori! That was a great story (that rhymes!). I see in your "about me" bio you like Disney. Do you have a favorite Disney princess?

Scaramouche said:
Welcome PrincessTori! That was a great story (that rhymes!). I see in your "about me" bio you like Disney. Do you have a favorite Disney princess?

Thanks for the welcome. Yep I do. Since I am a Red Head I love Ariel.

I will chat more tomorrow but Mommy is going to change me and give me my bottle and put me to bed now. Night Night.

PrincessTori said:
Thanks for the welcome. Yep I do. Since I am a Red Head I love Ariel.

I will chat more tomorrow but Mommy is going to change me and give me my bottle and put me to bed now. Night Night.

Good choice! Good night!

Scaramouche said:
Good choice! Good night!

Had a good night sleep. Now ready for another day. I woke up bright and early and wet like I always do. Mommy came in and got me out of my crib and got my clothes out of the day and changes and put baby lotion and powder on me . Love smelling like a baby. And then she dressed me in jean shorts which will show off my bulge of my diaper and a pink top. Today I am off work as I only work 15-20 hours per week. I am now just in my room playing until Mommy finishes getting ready for work than I will go downstairs to have breakfast with Mommy before she goes to work. I usually have Oatmeal and Apple Juice for breakfast. After she leaves for breakfast then I choose if I want to keep the diaper on until I use it or take it off and use it later when Mommy gets home from work and diapers me again. I don't age regress while I am only. That is why I think in the back of Mommies head she wants me to drop the 15-20 hours a week and she wants to ask one of her close friends who is just a stay at home wife with kids that are out of the home and older. She has hinted this before and I really didn't reply because I don't know about introducing another person into what we have going. If it does happen it will take a lot of getting to know this friend of hers. All I know of her now is she has been a close friend of my friend/Mommy for a long time. Was a stay at home Mom and Housewife and is 50 years old and is really nice. But like I said it I am not totally ruling it out, but for right now we are at the moment with what we have right now and it is fun. Hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back