• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mommycooper

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi Y'all! Obviously I'm new here. I am really easy going and generally easy to get along with, I always try to be kind. I work for a small advertising company as the office and social media manager, for the most part I enjoy my job.

I stumbled on this site a few years ago but was too afraid to introduce myself, but I'm here now! I consider myself more of a "mommy" rather than "little". Occasionally I have DL tendencies, but it's not real often.
Just like everyone else this is not my only interest, I love sports, baseball is my favorite and first love. I am the girl that is comfortable in the mall or at a sporting event. I love being outdoors and I'm not afraid of getting dirty riding ATVs or working in the yard. My family is the most important thing in my
Ice and we spend a lot of time together.

I came here looking for like minded people to talk to, to learn from. I have had a few interactions with people in this lifestyle and always want to keep educating myself and learning new things. I also enjoy reading the stories that people in the community write, there are a ton excellent writers in this community and I appreciate all of their hard work and creativity!

Hi and welcome to the community. There doesn't seem to be a lot of mommies on here. I'm a male who dresses as a any girl from time to time. I just love pink and silky things. Hope to hear from you sometime.
Babytrixie

- - - Updated - - -

Hi and welcome to the community. There doesn't seem to be a lot of mommies on here. I'm a male who dresses as a any girl from time to time. I just love pink and silky things. Hope to hear from you sometime.
Babytrixie

Hi--I'm new here but pretty old by the calendar...thanks for the tip on stories, I haven't really looked at them yet. I'm more of a news and issues guy, wanting to figure out what's up. Your intro looks great--a lot more grounded and rounded than my own, lol! Hope we can learn from each other--welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back