adultpacifier.com coupon code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I'm finally, finally, finally, finally, finally getting a paci! Did I mention finally? Happy biwfday to me! It's v pink 1, wif v faiwy pwincess on it! Does anyone have a coupon code for adultpacifier.com? My gift card barely covers the paci and the clip adapter ring. That's no problem, but I am cheap, so, if saving a bit is possible, while still going with this brand, (I researched for like, some years, seriously, and this is the brand I want.) I'd like that very much. As far as a clip to go with it, roll on, saturnalia! Hey, if I'm gonna get sucked into celebrating it anyway, why not? At least I know where I wanna buy a clip from.

Well, that was slightly terrifying, for several minutes!

So, I ordered, and called someone very understanding, with better eyes, and no dyslexia, to put in the billing & shipping information, signed in as a guest, and the someone did the rest. Well, we didn't notice any billing info,:eek!: so, when it said the order had been received. . .:eek!: Of all the things I could f%$* up, it's this?! Came back from dinner, and got an email with a pay button! Yay!:sweatdrop: Now, let's hope letting them send me the freebie was a good idea. Hopefully, I can wear it, or hide it, and it'll be in the envelope with the paci, and not all visible-like!:eek!: Still kinda feels like this. [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZgTXDJb0U[/video]

Last edited:
Well, I'm in hell

I ordered my paci the night of the 17th. It was night, so my step dad, the supervisor of putting all the numbers in, because I'm dyscalculaic and can't f%$*ing see straight, was too tired by the time he came back to supervise the night of the order. The next night, it stormed, and when paying an invoice by email, one can't afford electronic glitches, so, it got paid the 19th. Even though it said due on the 17th, it says invoice paid the 19th. It's the 20th. No tracking number. I hope they didn't steal my $50, just because I paid late. Point is, I paid! Tell me not to freak out, please, because I am! Does anyone know what to do? I emailed sales yesterday and today. Maybe I'm antsy, but it's my first Little item. :frown::sad::wallbash::censored:

Congrats on the new item! That is quite an accomplishment. I never have ordered anything from them. Mine are Aww So Cute and Little for Big.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I just hope I didn't :censored: it up when ordering! I'm so sad, and nervous, and angry with myself!

Shipping date is Wednesday. The owner was just gone to TOMKAT. Phew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back