Not open for further replies.

MDD1920

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hi everyone,

So I don't see very many posts talking about this subject (there's one similar to this from 2011) & I wasn't sure which category to post this subject (my apologies), but here's what I'm curious about.

What is your favorite storybook you like to read? Or what is the one storybook you would like to own? It can be anything baby related or children's related of any kind, I'm just curious to hear your answer on a personal favorite.

For me there's a Blue's Clues storybook seen in the intros & outros I would love to have, but would seem impossible to get.

My favorite baby/little kids books are the little critter books

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love the Berenstain Bears books read to me by my Mommy. I also like any Disney Princess type story like The Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast.

My favorite book is about Thomas the Tank Engine. The book includes three small stories, and has lots of pictures. I also have another favorite book by Disney about Flik the inventor from Bug's Life.

- - - Updated - - -

I love those books! I used to read them in elementary school all the time. Do you remember a favorite title?

I like Babar the Elephant stories.

I have a self reading and illustrated Ipad copy of "Goodnight Moon" and it's wonderful.

I used to read many of the Richard Scary books to my kids and those are still wonderful. My favorite is "Pig Will and Pig Won't".

Any of the Dr. Seuss books.

I have a self reading and illustrated Ipad copy of "Goodnight Moon" and it's wonderful.

I used to read many of the Richard Scary books to my kids and those are still wonderful. My favorite is "Pig Will and Pig Won't".

PrincessTori said:
I love the Berenstain Bears books read to me by my Mommy. I also like any Disney Princess type story like The Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast.

I'm one of the roughly 50% who remember it spelled as Berenstein Bears (with an e not an a). It was a favorite collection of mine, and I remember being corrected on the pronunciation by my dad, who back then liked to drink from beer steins (also with a e not an a).

Slomo said:
I'm one of the roughly 50% who remember it spelled as Berenstein Bears (with an e not an a). It was a favorite collection of mine, and I remember being corrected on the pronunciation by my dad, who back then liked to drink from beer steins (also with a e not an a).

Wow, I learned something new. Thank You. I had no idea. My Age Play Mommy is around your age(41) and she never mentioned that fact to me. I will have to ask her about that and if she knew that when she gets home from work. They are definitely my favorite stories to be read to at bedtime. My favorite is The Berenstain Bears and the Wishing Star.

I have probably hundreds of kids books in my collection but my favorites are probably like a lot of other people said the Berenstain Bears and I have a set of Sotry a Day books by Disney from the 80's. Those are my main bedtime stories.

for me it'd be Where the Wild Things Are
Dad was a natural at reading kids books when I was growing up. he used to read it and do all the greatest voices. I never realised how much I missed him reading to me as I do now though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back