Not open for further replies.

devwil

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I'm looking for people to play Minecraft on PC and talk about diapers and just have fun. Anyone interested? Let me know! Thanks!

devwil said:
I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I'm looking for people to play Minecraft on PC and talk about diapers and just have fun. Anyone interested? Let me know! Thanks!

Yeah it should be in the off topic section. You see that triangle with the "!" in it? Click that and you will get a mods attention to do stuff like that. We do have groups here. There is a Minecraft Group but it doesn't look like it's active.

I play on xb1, but there's a beta out where we can play with pc players. If you'd like to give it a go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know there is a vanillla minecraft server run by a small group on the ABDL subreddit (Subreddit), but I dont know how active it is anymore. I used to play it a fair bit however I prefer the modded packs now. Vanilla just doesnt cut it after seeing what Minecraft can actually be. As littleboy904 said, the upcoming 'play anywhere' patch should make things more open. I myself have both, and have been playing Skyfactory 3 on one of the Brierie servers.

Last edited:
I have Minecraft but my laptop needs to be updated since MC just keeps running slower and slower...

I play mine craft on my phone.
I'm not sure if add people on mobile version, I could
get the pc version sometime. is the game off steam? cause
i see what my username is.

PaddedDeist said:
I have Minecraft but my laptop needs to be updated since MC just keeps running slower and slower...

Software updates don't help with computer speed. Try removing programs from automatic startup, run ccleaner and regcleaner. Defrag the hard drive too.

Minecraft is NOT a memory intensive program. If you're having problems running it, then your laptop needs way more than just a software update. Maybe more like hardware updates too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back