Why i love wearing nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrynappi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I remember going to scouts years ago and as i went past a house the door opened and a woman came out carrying a toddler who was wearing pink frilly rubbers....ooh and i wanted to be that that toddler so much....and we went to a party and two of the toddlers were wearing frilly rubber pants....and i got really excited....there was this big gateaux on the table and one of the big girls picked it up whilst the other lifted the little girl with the frilly rubbers on and and sat her down on it.....ooh the mess....and i wet my self...right there....right then...I went into the bedroom of the house and borrowed some terry nappies and rubbers from the nursery(it was a big house)....I put them on whilst on my own...and put jam tarts down the front....that i found it they kitchen of the big house.....
Years later when i got my first job i used to buy packs of terry nappies from mother care.It was always a buzz buying the nappies it still is.....u just cant buy zorbit or mother care terry nappies or frilly rubbers any more.....

- - - Updated - - -

I also have a big collection of buggys and prams.....Ijust love wearing terry nappies and pants and filling them with squashy mess...ooh......

- - - Updated - - -

I also have a big collection of buggys and prams.....Ijust love wearing terry nappies and pants and filling them with squashy mess...ooh......

Mod please! Shut this down.

I agree, it's sound like a big fap story and it's highly unlikely that he went into somebody's house to steal nappies and got away with it, sounds like a troll to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back