asperges....nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
CodyBaby said:
I was on ritalin through my school years till end of high school to be exact, it helped me a lot to concentrate on the work I had to do, but it didn't help with intimidation and teasing since ritalin made me like a zombie at school, helped me work, but not the best thing if you want to be social, Aspergers already don't have the normal skills to be social, add ritalin and its a disaster.

Ugh, I had the exact same experience. I was misdiagnosed ADD and drugged up for 7 years. It made me into a zombie and made my already poor social skills basically non-existent.

CodyBaby said:
I was on ritalin through my school years till end of high school to be exact, it helped me a lot to concentrate on the work I had to do, but it didn't help with intimidation and teasing since ritalin made me like a zombie at school, helped me work, but not the best thing if you want to be social, Aspergers already don't have the normal skills to be social, add ritalin and its a disaster.

i was expelled from the school, i have the same problems, the worst part was that i can't understand the feeling of the other people, i have too many problems with my mother, because i didn't understand the circumstance how she feels and what i chose and think i'm doing the correct she saw it as i don't care for she.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back