Kid's undies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Does anyone else wear undies made for children?

I'm waaaayyy too big for that, but I made my own PAW Patrol underwear by sewing patches onto my existing pairs.

I wear size 7/8 dora the explorer.

I don't think they'd fit me but I wear the next best thing, Baby Pants "Almost a Big Kid" training pants. They're really quite nice.

I wear underwear made for children all the time. I'm really quite narrow and small for a guy so although reasonably tall they can still fit me and I absolutely adore them, I have a ridiculous amount of briefs made for boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girls undies go up to size 20 which fit me like how they should fit kids

I've never done that before. It would be great for times when I feel older, but still want to be reminded of my little side. I am rather thin, so perhaps boy's underwear might fit me...:scratchchin:

I do! It's definitely one of the essentials of feeling like a kid. Of course the brighter the colors and the funner the cartoons, the better. I have a nice variety of themes, too: Paw Patrol, Spiderman, Ninja Turtles, Super Mario, and Zootopia.

I can fit into size 6, and I theoretically can fit into a size 4, though I haven't wanted to waste money testing that theory.

I haven't in a long time. It's actually how I got into diapers in the first place, but I think I just might start wearing them again too! =)

Candyland makes little girls undies from toddler, to size 20.

dogboy said:
I don't think they'd fit me but I wear the next best thing, Baby Pants "Almost a Big Kid" training pants. They're really quite nice.

And talked me into buying a few pairs. I hope they gave you a good commission!

ArchieRoni said:
And talked me into buying a few pairs. I hope they gave you a good commission!

Haha.....I wish. I can't even wear mine at the moment because my mother-in-law and brother-in-law are living with us, having escaped hurricane Irma. He's very nosy and is always asking if he can do our laundry. Yes, that is really weird, isn't it. So I've been in big boy underwear since Wednesday.....sigh. Meanwhile, my wife is having all these muscle pains and spasms and my back muscles are as tight as iron bands. Actually tighter! And now there's another hurricane, Maria, coming toward Florida. Baby Pants.....save me!!!!

I've never tried, just assumed there was no way they'd fit.

When you say 20, do you mean a kid's 20 or adult's 20?
How big is a kid's 20 in relation to adult women's panty sizes?

Kid's 20. The fit is between women's med, and large after washing.

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
Kid's 20. The fit is between women's med, and large after washing.

Cutting it very close but I doubt it.
My hips don't lie if you catch my drift.

Do wish they fit though!

I rarely wear undies except for the 15-20 hours I work a week and the times during the day I am home waiting for my Mommy to get home to put me in my diaper. I am pretty petite so I definitely would fit in kids undies and it sounds like it is something I just might want to spend some money on especially if they have ones with Unicorns on them or Hello Kitty.

Space Cadet Briefs!
A site called meUndies just launched a new pattern and it super childish. My wife got me a pair for my birthday they are super comfy and fullfill that diaper urge with out wearing a diaper in public haha. Check them out http://getcomfy.in/gqmG6 you get 20% off with the link!

- - - Updated - - -

Space Cadet Briefs!
A site called meUndies just launched a new pattern and it super childish. My wife got me a pair for my birthday they are super comfy and fullfill that diaper urge with out wearing a diaper in public haha. Check them out http://getcomfy.in/gqmG6 you get 20% off with the link!

I wish I could but they are to small for me. I have to find adult ones which you sometimes find ones with cartoons.

I wear boys sizes depending on the brand I can fit into a size 6

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

I wear boy's size 20 or XL. They fit me very well and I like the comfortable fit of that size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back