Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kid's undies

I'm waaaayyy too big for that, but I made my own PAW Patrol underwear by sewing patches onto my existing pairs.

I don't think they'd fit me but I wear the next best thing, Baby Pants "Almost a Big Kid" training pants. They're really quite nice.

I wear underwear made for children all the time. I'm really quite narrow and small for a guy so although reasonably tall they can still fit me and I absolutely adore them, I have a ridiculous amount of briefs made for boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girls undies go up to size 20 which fit me like how they should fit kids

I've never done that before. It would be great for times when I feel older, but still want to be reminded of my little side. I am rather thin, so perhaps boy's underwear might fit me...

I do! It's definitely one of the essentials of feeling like a kid. Of course the brighter the colors and the funner the cartoons, the better. I have a nice variety of themes, too: Paw Patrol, Spiderman, Ninja Turtles, Super Mario, and Zootopia.

I can fit into size 6, and I theoretically can fit into a size 4, though I haven't wanted to waste money testing that theory.

I haven't in a long time. It's actually how I got into diapers in the first place, but I think I just might start wearing them again too! =)