Thread: Well I'm here again I guess

Default Well I'm here again I guess

So after a long long hiatus from this community, after just starting out too, I feel like coming back again. For the longest time I felt like I couldn't be on here, like it's pointless, but now I see that there is a point. There's a lot of support to be gained from this forum and I want to be a part of it I don't know, I guess I just didn't want to randomly pop up on here again and look like a creep. I hope to get some good info from here.

Quote Originally Posted by 497561832 View Post
    So after a long long hiatus from this community, after just starting out too, I feel like coming back again. For the longest time I felt like I couldn't be on here, like it's pointless, but now I see that there is a point. There's a lot of support to be gained from this forum and I want to be a part of it I don't know, I guess I just didn't want to randomly pop up on here again and look like a creep. I hope to get some good info from here.
    Welcome back! There's no need to be shy here and there's lots of support here, too, as you should know. What kind of info are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    Welcome back! There's no need to be shy here and there's lots of support here, too, as you should know. What kind of info are you looking for?
    Thank you for your response

Basically right now I want help wearing diapers in general. I've been unable to because of invasive family and I want to some support if anything. It's nice to have someone to talk to about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 497561832 View Post
    Get out of here, you creep! Haha, I'm just joking with you. ^^;; I think this is a very welcoming place that can offer much support with this. Welcome back. ^.^

This is such a great community. I feel like you get double of what you put in, most times you'll find someone who has gone through similar situations. It's always great to know you aren't alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find I need to keep myself ABDL all the time. At least I can keep it under wraps. I acknowledge this is a big part of my identity. I'd say it accounts for roughly 1/3 of my overall personality and expression and as a pledge I made to myself many years ago, I will live as I am and be who I am, and that means oftentimes living a life that flies in the face of conventionality. I need to be true to myself. I am not an actor. This is not a costume.
    It can be hard when you tear yourself apart for something so harmless and innocent. I've done that for years and decided this year that enough is enough. This is me.

Hi and welcome back. I can understand the frustration of not being able to wear because of parents. I suspect most of us went through that at one time. Hang in there and live vicariously through the site. Eventually you'll be in a position to wear more freely. For me, I had to graduate from college and move out on my own. Fortunately, my wife supports my little side.

Welcome back!! The forum definitely benefits a lot when it comes to talking about embarrassing stuff that we may not even tell our best friends.

This is a community with lots of info and experience , make friends some will be closer than others just like in real world , so take of your pants put on a diaper get a cup of tea and get to know us , we are just a keyboard away ! Welcome back

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk