Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Would you engage somebody if...?

  1. #1

    Default Would you engage somebody if...?

    I am at the airport right now waiting for a flight and a thought popped into my head. If you saw somebody wearing an ABU shirt or hat, drinking from an ABU mug or happened to have an ABU sticker on an item they were carrying out in public, would you spark up a conversation with them?

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInPuyallup View Post
    I am at the airport right now waiting for a flight and a thought popped into my head. If you saw somebody wearing an ABU shirt or hat, drinking from an ABU mug or happened to have an ABU sticker on an item they were carrying out in public, would you spark up a conversation with them?
    Sure, why not. I mean that is if I'm also not busy doing something else too. That person is clearly wearing that "advertisement" so they can get more people to open up and understand it. People like should be supported, so speaking up can only help. Plus who knows, that person might be a friend you just don't know yet.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Sure, why not. I mean that is if I'm also not busy doing something else too. That person is clearly wearing that "advertisement" so they can get more people to open up and understand it. People like should be supported, so speaking up can only help. Plus who knows, that person might be a friend you just don't know yet.
    Agree 100%

  4. #4

    Default

    I doubt I would. I tend towards discretion in public and someone wearing it on their sleeve likely sees it differently than me. I'm not desperate for ABDL friends at this point, so I'd prefer to know beforehand if we share anything more than diapers in common before making contact.

  5. #5

    Default

    I'd probably say "Hey, nice t-shirt/mug/sticker" and see how that goes. If he/she is friendly enough, then sure why not? A new friend won't hurt

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    Totally, But I'd probably be nonchalant about it by first saying I noticed the ABU logo and are wondering if they know what it means.

  8. #8

    Default

    Probably not, I'm just not the kind of person that strikes up conversation with people to begin with. I've had the same group of friends since Elementary school and it's rare that I add to that list, lol.

    I do have a tykables shirt, the space cadet one, but nobody has ever recognized where it's really from, or at least they haven't told me.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jacorn221 View Post
    I'd probably say "Hey, nice t-shirt/mug/sticker" and see how that goes. If he/she is friendly enough, then sure why not? A new friend won't hurt
    I would definitely go this route. No harm in connecting with another person over secret (or not so secret) shared interests!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10

    Default

    I don't know. I mean I don't know them and we haven't even gone in a date. Getting engaged might be a little fast. 😆

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.