North shore Go supremes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadawgs8000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Does anyone wear these? What are your thoughts and experiences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gadawgs8000 said:
Does anyone wear these? What are your thoughts and experiences?

They are hands-down the best pull-up I've ever tried. They fit better on the legs for a pull-up, they hold a LOT for a pull-up, and they stay up pretty well for a pull-up. But maybe you can tell where I'm headed with this. The best pull-up around, these, are certainly no match for a decent diaper that can be snugged to your body using tapes, the padding is wider and taller, and they just stay up better when heavy (wet).

Saying that the Go Supremes are the best pull-up is a bit like saying Sbarro's has the best ready-made pizza widely available in a mall food court/airport. It may be true, but it's not exactly a ringing endorsement . . . depending on what you want.

-RMS

I agree that is my go to when I'm awake

RMS401 said:
They are hands-down the best pull-up I've ever tried.

Have you aver tried Northshore Flex Supreme? I wear them and have similar comments to the Go Supremes.

I have but don't fit the same way or for me hold as much

Scaramouche said:
Have you aver tried Northshore Flex Supreme? I wear them and have similar comments to the Go Supremes.

Nope, I don't think I ever have. I thought to try the GoSupremes specifically said they were snugger in the legs. I think I have pretty thick thighs but every pull-up I've ever tried leaked out of the leg openings. These did too, but only when I flooded them. Like I said, they're the best pull-up I've ever tried, but they're still the best of an unreliable breed.

-RMS

It's almost time for a pullup reorder so I was weighing all my options. I was looking at the Molicare or Abena pullups.

Well I've tried the Abenas but for your money go with Northshore s

gadawgs8000 said:
Well I've tried the Abenas but for your money go with Northshore s

OK. Thanks. Are they good for overnight use?

Maybe I don't like to wear them at night because I tend to flood

Isn't Northshore probably the best all around in the incontinence product department?

12srepaid said:
Isn't Northshore probably the best all around in the incontinence product department?

Northshore and XP Medical are two of the more popular medical diaper retailers that the ABDL community prefers.

12srepaid said:

Personally, I think so. Their Supremes are absolutely my favorites. They're reasonably trim, reasonably priced, and more than reasonably absorbent. And, unlike so many other supposedly high-capacity diapers, they wick like crazy, so you get full use of the entire diaper before it's at capacity. Nice.

-RMS

Their pullups have made travelling a lot easier for me and the cloth backed Supremes are a blessing in the summer

bambinod said:
Northshore and XP Medical are two of the more popular medical diaper retailers that the ABDL community prefers.

Northshore is NOT a medical grade diaper. They are all white, and premium.

North Shore definitely has great diapers. I love the Air Supreme Briefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back