Arizona Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minih

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Thinking about placing an order with Arizona Care, but the website looks ancient - has anyone ordered from them recently?

Thanks.

I have seen several companies talked about on this site bit I have never heard of them. Proceed with caution.

What kind of products are you looking for?

Also, this looks like your first post. Please take a moment and introduce yourself at the Introduction Area. Thanks!

It is a small company based in the U.K. I buy plastic pants only from them. They are inexpensive and have a reasonable life span, but they tear easily if they are too small. The euroflex pants are of poor quality but the vinyl are fine.6

Scaramouche said:
I have seen several companies talked about on this site bit I have never heard of them. Proceed with caution.

They've been around for a very long time. I think I first came across their website around 15 years ago, and they were established even then.

No need for scare tactics.

Yeah, the website is a bit off-putting, but they're legit and current. I've bought a fair bit of them over the years.

blob said:
They've been around for a very long time. No need for scare tactics.

Always good to be cautious but I blame Google. A search here in the states leads you to the state of Arizona and a whole list of care facilities. Obviously it is a U.K. company which I was unaware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone - good to know. ARBO - it is plastic pants that I'm looking for. Thanks for your tip about the Euroflex!

Minih said:
Thanks everyone - good to know. ARBO - it is plastic pants that I'm looking for. Thanks for your tip about the Euroflex!

Is it plastic in particular you're looking for, or just a diaper cover. If you're wanting a good price for something that works best, then you should take a look at PUL pants.

Minih said:

DryLife have a really comprehensive range of plastic pants, I've got a pair of the really cheap (I think they were £2.99 ones) and they are excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back