Status
Not open for further replies.

babyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well the other day I saw this https://www.etsy.com/listing/250512077/adult-baby-sissy-littles-abdl-2-pc I have never done a sissy thing, but the dress look cute, and I will admit I have had dreams about having to wear a dress with my diapers. So I went a head an ordered it. Starting to have some second thoughts, so I am coming here for reassurance. I have enjoyed reading the descriptions on all the baby clothing she makes. But while I am excited about getting it (end of Oct she is saying) I am also very nervous/scared.

That looks sooo cute! I would buy it if I had the money. So in my books that's the right decision ;) Don't feel bad you bought it for a reason and I am guessing you feel a little embarrassed by it and that's what's causing a bit of guilt. That's normal I suppose in the world that we live in but seriously just be you. It's all about experimentation you'll never know what you like until you try it so be excited and ready to try something new! I personally am glad that I found my girly side I never knew how much I needed it before and how much of myself I had kept locked in a box. So I wish you all the best in your self discoveries as well and have fun :)

You maked a good choice! I loooooove her work! ^_^

SweetPrincess said:
That looks sooo cute! I would buy it if I had the money. So in my books that's the right decision ;) Don't feel bad you bought it for a reason and I am guessing you feel a little embarrassed by it and that's what's causing a bit of guilt. That's normal I suppose in the world that we live in but seriously just be you. It's all about experimentation you'll never know what you like until you try it so be excited and ready to try something new! I personally am glad that I found my girly side I never knew how much I needed it before and how much of myself I had kept locked in a box. So I wish you all the best in your self discoveries as well and have fun :)

Ya I got lucky at work I got a large size bonus (put most of it aside for a trip I will be taking later on, but used a little bit on this) I got this dress, I will admit I love reading (and re-reading) the description of this dress (and the other dresses). I will admit the line "will be custom made just for you" makes me feel all special etc.

And yes it is a bit of possible embarrassment, but mostly fear, but I am also very excited, almost can not wait till Oct 27 to get here (that is the current listed date for deliver, I ordered it last Friday, Songnar: how long does she usually take? is the estimated date a worst case, or an average case? I am reading your post as you got some of her stuff so how long did it take for her to get your stuff to you, I order both the dress and and another outfit [diaper cover and t-shirt from her play date collection])

Thinking I should get some cute hair bow ties and do my hair up as pig tails, thinking that is the most little girl toddler hair style I can think of, unless you all have other suggestions (I do have long hair) what would be the most little toddler girl hair style?

I think pigtails would be great and I think that dress would look very nice, too.

I think if it makes you happy, what's the harm. I've fantasized about such things but I'm afraid that would be putting too much on my wife, and I don't want to do that.

babyboy said:
Ya I got lucky at work I got a large size bonus (put most of it aside for a trip I will be taking later on, but used a little bit on this) I got this dress, I will admit I love reading (and re-reading) the description of this dress (and the other dresses). I will admit the line "will be custom made just for you" makes me feel all special etc.

And yes it is a bit of possible embarrassment, but mostly fear, but I am also very excited, almost can not wait till Oct 27 to get here (that is the current listed date for deliver, I ordered it last Friday, Songnar: how long does she usually take? is the estimated date a worst case, or an average case? I am reading your post as you got some of her stuff so how long did it take for her to get your stuff to you, I order both the dress and and another outfit [diaper cover and t-shirt from her play date collection])

Thinking I should get some cute hair bow ties and do my hair up as pig tails, thinking that is the most little girl toddler hair style I can think of, unless you all have other suggestions (I do have long hair) what would be the most little toddler girl hair style?

Well, I ordered mine a few days ago and the ETA is October 20th to ship; I got to try on some of her handiwork recently though and it's sooooo worth it! (I bought the lemon colored set for myself!)

Songnar said:
Well, I ordered mine a few days ago and the ETA is October 20th to ship; I got to try on some of her handiwork recently though and it's sooooo worth it! (I bought the lemon colored set for myself!)

I ordered on Friday, and that is the same date I have as the ETA for shipping. I guess we will probably get to try on our pretty new dresses on the same day (depending on delivery time,)

babyboy said:
I ordered on Friday, and that is the same date I have as the ETA for shipping. I guess we will probably get to try on our pretty new dresses on the same day (depending on delivery time,)

Excitement! Haha!!!

I have short hair, though, so no fancy doo's for me. :sweatdrop:

You work hard and you deserve this for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babyboy said:
Well the other day I saw this https://www.etsy.com/listing/250512077/adult-baby-sissy-littles-abdl-2-pc I have never done a sissy thing, but the dress look cute, and I will admit I have had dreams about having to wear a dress with my diapers. So I went a head an ordered it. Starting to have some second thoughts, so I am coming here for reassurance. I have enjoyed reading the descriptions on all the baby clothing she makes. But while I am excited about getting it (end of Oct she is saying) I am also very nervous/scared.

That's a darling dress! I love those colors... you're a very lucky baby!

And yes honey, you should not fret about it. Everybody should be able to enjoy feeling cute!

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
I think if it makes you happy, what's the harm. I've fantasized about such things but I'm afraid that would be putting too much on my wife, and I don't want to do that.

Haha.. yeah I don't subject my wife to my pretty dress up clothes (though it's only one *dress*... mostly just cute lacy boy clothes), because she already does so much for me in being an active "Mommy". She does tease me about having them (which she knows I enjoy), and will occasionally ask me if I had a good time "dressing up like an anime girl"...

AdorableRabbit said:
She does tease me about having them (which she knows I enjoy), and will occasionally ask me if I had a good time "dressing up like an anime girl"...

Haha. She does have quite the sense of humor!

Haha, of course if you want to then you should go for it - there is nothing wrong in doing what you want and caring less about people's opinions. This is the state of mind, that I have currently developed and I'm totally proud of myself. I stopped listening to other people, wondering whether they will laugh at my new hobby or not and just got rid of all those things. Truly, I feel like a reborn person and in order to achieve this state of nirvana, you definitely need start doing things like you like and this dress is a perfect example of fulfilling your needs and doing what you feel that you should do :)

babyboy said:
Starting to have some second thoughts, so I am coming here for reassurance. I am also very nervous/scared.

We only live once and to live with regret is an awful situation. You have worked hard and been rewarded with a little purse to spend as you wish. What you spend it on should make you happy and give you fulfilment. Our desires are just that, OUR DESIRES. Nobody gets to tell you they are incorrect or that you are doing the wrong thing by experimenting with your thoughts and trying out something new.

It is a big step however, and you are right to think it through as with any big step or change. How will you feel? Will wearing a dress change how you see yourself? Does it mean anything for your sexual orientation or gender identity? It is okay to have these thoughts and second guess your motivations for going ahead with the purchase. It is human nature to assess our lives and question our decisions making.

If I could give any advice it would be to simply enjoy the moment and push your limits to find out what you need from it. Do not fear the unknown or worry about the outcome at this stage. Only you will know if this was the right decision or not once you try it on for the first time. Just go with the flow and do not beat yourself up over the questions that may come from it. Just be YOU, believe in yourself and enjoy what life throws at you. Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

OP, Do what makes you feel good, and if that's wearing sissy clothes, wear them! And let it make you feel good, whilst you're wearing them, try not to let it make you feel shameful, and if it does, remind yourself that it makes you feel happy.

What you saw in the dress must have put a big smile on your face to order it and it is soooooo cute and pretty. I think if it makes you happy than it is perfect for you. Enjoy.

That is a gorgeous dress!

Will you wear the diaper cover with it? Personally I think Diapers look better uncovered but I guess if you were using something plain white like an ABU Simple?

Argent said:
That is a gorgeous dress!

Will you wear the diaper cover with it? Personally I think Diapers look better uncovered but I guess if you were using something plain white like an ABU Simple?

I mean... he may as well wear the cute mint-green one that comes with the dress! ^_^

He could wear diapers and use the cute panty as a diaper cover - a win-win situation.
Regarding anything visible under the hem line of any skirt or dress should be an embellishment of exhibition
nothing held back - there is nothing to comment on a plain jane application !
Wearing a bulked out diaper under the panty will accomplish keeping the hem extended tutu style and emphasize
that this is no ordinary panty - this one is tricked out for optimum display and creature comfort for the wearer !
Whether seated in a play pen - bending over - crawling about on a rug - waiting for din-din in a high chair the diaper
cover panty should always be at least in a state of high visibility alert !

I think you are definitely doing the right thing, if it feels good and doesn't harm anyone else just go for it, and enjoy! of course sometimes when we do things we think we are not supposed to, it actually makes the experiences more enjoyable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back