Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abena

Default Abena

I really like to fit of the m4s ... why are they being discontinued? They are my go to diaper, who should I use now?

A lot of us are having this problem, Dry 24/7 and ABU Simple are my go to alternatives at the moment. I've heard good things about the BetterDry diaper but I'm waiting on a consistent US Distributor to give them a shot personally.

Do we know for sure that the Plastic backed Abena M4 is being discontinued? There have been rumors floating around about this for years.

Quote Originally Posted by iowaincon View Post
    Do we know for sure that the Plastic backed Abena M4 is being discontinued? There have been rumors floating around about this for years.
    From a thread a week ago:https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...g-discontinued

They disappeared from Australia a long time ago and frankly I am surprised they are taking this long to shrinkflation their products in other locations.

I understand the fit is completely different but have you tried ABDL Diapers like ABU SDKs?

Maybe Nothshore Adam will chime in since he is a abena dealer.

MassIncon

Bummer. I wish the manufacturers would realize no actual wearers like their cloth backed garbage. All driven by well meaning but ignorant care givers who just assume cloth backed would be more comfortable and better for skin. The reality is cloth backed diapers are still really plastic backed but simply with a non woven layer over the plastic. Any "breathability" is negligible, but all the downsides are very obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauxx View Post
    A lot of us are having this problem, Dry 24/7 and ABU Simple are my go to alternatives at the moment. I've heard good things about the BetterDry diaper but I'm waiting on a consistent US Distributor to give them a shot personally.
    They still have the plastic backed ones on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDude892 View Post
    They still have the plastic backed ones on Amazon.
    Yeah, as long as they're still listed on XP Medical I'm going to keep buying Abena, I'm just searching for a consistent alternative in the mean time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauxx View Post
    Yeah, as long as they're still listed on XP Medical I'm going to keep buying Abena, I'm just searching for a consistent alternative in the mean time.
    You can get a pack for $17.00 on Amazon.