Status
Not open for further replies.

kerry

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I remember that. The one thing that article missed is a bottle. They are perfect for consuming alcohol. Think about it. They slow down your rate of consumption, which is perfect for helping to prevent getting drunk. And if drunk, they are spill proof so no worries about dropping it.

Surprised I didn't see anything about stuffed animals in there.

I'm a big fan of David Sirota's political commentary, and to see him basically write something basically encouraging being ABDL to a certain extent really surprised me. I loved the article. :smile1:

Makes me wonder if he's ABDL but it's true about the pacifier, diapers and onesies and sleepers.

I'm glad we have things to cater for our stuff even if we have to buy online, just wish it was more widely available and not as expensive.

Slomo said:
The one thing that article missed is a bottle.

But mentioned sippycup. I know that's not the same, but why not. Only... beer I drink from original bottle.

how about sleep in a swing with an attached mobile, that would be
double the fun than just a mobile.

CrazySmoker said:
But mentioned sippycup. I know that's not the same, but why not. Only... beer I drink from original bottle.

Sippy cups don't greatly reduce how much you can drink. Well, they do a little, but not like a bottle does.

Depends on if the cup has a slow mode I think. I haven't tried it but used those with my kids. I'm so excited to know that a new dad delirious from lack of sleep started to desire all these things and maybe I should expand my collection to include everything he mentioned. I reserve the right to choose the adult version if I'd like. What about modifying a shopping cart with enough padding to make it comfortable. Would that work better than a rickshaw? Probably so but might be way too embarrassing for use.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I am totally on board with him regarding Velcro shoes. I hate having to re tie my shoes all the time.

Funnily enough, I think his example is one of the times I'd least want to be wearing a diaper. Upset stomachs are unpleasant enough without having to clean up afterwards, and I don't enjoy going poop in a diaper, so I almost always use the toilet if that comes up, even if I actually have a diaper on and need to make extra effort.

Slomo said:
Sippy cups don't greatly reduce how much you can drink. Well, they do a little, but not like a bottle does.

May for that reason I prefere bottle.

I'm looking for some velcro shoes for some time, unfortunately still unsuccessful. Totally agree with pacifier. It has a magical power :)

This makes so much sense. I will definitely have to keep this article in mind when attempting to explain some of the things I enjoy to skeptical friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back