Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: DL on the DL dropping by

  1. #1

    Default DL on the DL dropping by

    Hey all, very nice site. I have been lurking ever since I found it a few weeks ago.

    I'm just your run of the mill married closet DL. We're perfectly happy and I don't think she'd really get it so for now its my little hobby on the weekends she works.

    A little about me I suppose. I'm a fairly normal (hah...what a concept) mid twenties guy who loves fast cars and cool toys. I'm a networking professional and I guess you could say I'm a bit of a closet geek too.

    All my life I've had a strange attraction to diapers and wetting. I can remember getting in trouble at a very young age for wetting myself intentionally. As I got older I found myself able to score the occasional baby diaper to try to make fit as well as I could. Then college came and I finally had my own place I could really explore this strange hobby of mine, and what I'm fast finding out its not just my strange hobby . Now I've settled down to the point where I only occasionally wear, usually if she has to work late I'll curl up on the couch with a pinot and some bad TV and proceed to return Europe's good grapes back to her well made Diapers

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    Sweet, more car guys.

    Welcome to the site.
    What kind of cars you into?

    I love just about anything with a motor, but right now i race a subaru at local autocrosses and at a regional road course. Its kind of fun to wear while racing hehe, the fire suit can hide a full on abena and its nice only having to stop for fuel

  4. #4

    Default

    I'm a Mustang fanatic (sadly without anything to fanat about right now) but I have had two in my past. Driving a 6-year-old Explorer at the moment.

    And yes, it is nice not to have to stop. I wear when driving people to the airport; used to have to stop on the way back but not anymore

  5. #5
    secretdl26

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjeff View Post
    What kind of cars you into?

    I love just about anything with a motor, but right now i race a subaru at local autocrosses and at a regional road course. Its kind of fun to wear while racing hehe, the fire suit can hide a full on abena and its nice only having to stop for fuel
    Ooh, Subaru autocross, sounds awesome. I'm into nearly every type of car, but hope to get into autocross in a (eventually and hopefully will be mine some day) Saab 92X.

    Oh yeah, and welcome!

  6. #6
    Falkio

    Default

    Welcome to ADISC!

    A lot of people lurk after joining. I know I did. You just have to build up enough confidence to satsify your curiosity. Now that you've taken that first step, please make yourself at home. Everything will seem normal after a month or two. Do you like trucks? I want to get a Toyata Tacoma to go flogging offroad.

    Cheers

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by secretdl26 View Post
    Ooh, Subaru autocross, sounds awesome. I'm into nearly every type of car, but hope to get into autocross in a (eventually and hopefully will be mine some day) Saab 92X.

    Oh yeah, and welcome!
    Hehe, I love Saabaru's. They are basically a WRX wagon with a decent interior. I have an STi, and I love it. But I hate the fact that it feels like a hyundai inside.



    Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    Welcome to ADISC!

    A lot of people lurk after joining. I know I did. You just have to build up enough confidence to satsify your curiosity. Now that you've taken that first step, please make yourself at home. Everything will seem normal after a month or two. Do you like trucks? I want to get a Toyata Tacoma to go flogging offroad.

    Cheers
    Hehe, well I was born and raised in the south so I do indeed like trucks too. In fact I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me get an F250 Diesel so I can have an offroad toy AND a tow pig for the car

  8. #8
    Peachy

    Default

    Please note that the original poster's (bobbyjeff's) age is actually 26, not 20 as previously displayed. He signed up with a fake birthdate, but later came clean himself.

    Since his age was and is displayed in his profile, I felt it necessary to post this notice. Normally, we ban people for lying about age, but since (1) he didn't claim to be the fake age he used and (2) the above introduction would hint at the fact that he's not 20 years of age to begin with (but older), it was decided that he may stay if this notice is posted in his introduction.

    Peachy

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Please note that the original poster's (bobbyjeff's) age is actually 26, not 20 as previously displayed. He signed up with a fake birthdate, but later came clean himself.

    Since his age was and is displayed in his profile, I felt it necessary to post this notice. Normally, we ban people for lying about age, but since (1) he didn't claim to be the fake age he used and (2) the above introduction would hint at the fact that he's not 20 years of age to begin with (but older), it was decided that he may stay if this notice is posted in his introduction.

    Peachy
    Atleast he came clean!


    Welcome to ADISC. Hope you like it here

  10. #10

    Default

    All,

    I'm very sorry if I misrepresented my age in any way. When I originally signed up for the site I was unsure what kind of site it was so I used false info. I am a fairly paranoid type. I just hit a random date and didn't even give the age thing a second thought. I recently noticed it under my name, and I remembered using false information. I then notified the administrative staff and asked that it be changed.

    I have shied away from participating in other similar communities in the past due to the "creepy" factor and what I perceived as pedophillic content or posts, so I can understand the vigilance that the site admins must have to prevent these sorts of things.

    My intention was not to misrepresent my age for any malicious or malevolent reasons, and if it was perceived in this way I sincerely apologize.

    -Jeff

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.