accepting the facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in line at the store for about 15 minutes yesterday and after I got thru the cashier I noticed about a 4" wet spot on the back of my jeans near my thigh where my plastic pants had leaked. I am sure it was obvious to anyone behind me, but nobody said anything. I just continued on out of the store and came home and changed. I will probably not see the same people again anyway.

For all those little kids god made onesies for adults,your diaper never sees the light of day .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

still adjusting to the new "feelings" of wearing during the day. at night you just put it n and go to bed wake up take it off. taking a little bit to get used to the feeling of it always being there, added heat, the way it shifts around when moving the noise, etc etc. slowly but surely

redbullfiend said:
still adjusting to the new "feelings" of wearing during the day. at night you just put it n and go to bed wake up take it off. taking a little bit to get used to the feeling of it always being there, added heat, the way it shifts around when moving the noise, etc etc. slowly but surely

After a while you get used to it all. Even after a year or two you won't sweat down there from the heat any where near as much. And wear long enough and it actually won't feel right without a thick diaper on.

Slomo said:
After a while you get used to it all. Even after a year or two you won't sweat down there from the heat any where near as much. And wear long enough and it actually won't feel right without a thick diaper on.
So true I don't feel dressed without a nappy and plastic pants.

ST50 said:
So true I don't feel dressed without a nappy and plastic pants.

​Myself included.

If I didn't have a diaper and plastic pants on I would be commando because I got rid of underwear long time ago and I don't sweat even in full cloth been so long that I've been diapered.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Sooner or later you'll see diapers are just another type of underwear. One that helps up get on in our life, not end it.

Perfectly said, I wear Lady Tena Discreet 24/7 and they feel perfectly normal to me now, men's pull-ups are bit too bulky and more liable to show when posturing, imhe

It was slightly easier for me to accept because I've always had mild continence issues, and as far as I was concerned, wet diapers beat the hell out of wet pants. Since I'm also AB/DL and went into diapers primarily for AB/DL reasons, switching over to diapers for my IC was just a side note along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back