Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If we should lose BetterDry.....

Default If we should lose BetterDry.....

If we should lose Betterdry, what are the best alternatives?
    All plastic shell, no taping panels.
    Comfydry, Abena #4, Unique Wellness, Northshore Supreme, Molicare, ID slip,
    XPmedical Absorbancy A+ .
    Of these, I am thinking Abena #4 perhaps. I have tried all the others.

Overseas, I see Formacare

Any ideas?

MassIncon

I emailed Thrust Vector, who manufactures Better Dry. They said they are in discussions with 2 US distributors and hoping to get deals done.

We know one is Northshore Care, as Adam has posted so here.

I'm assuming the other is Comfycare.....

I emailed Comfycare the other day and they said they have no idea if/when they will ever stock them once they run out of their current supply.

You'd be pretty limited to confidry and northshore. The other brands are good. but just not as good as these two.

Their refusal to allow North Shore to become a distributor would be a very poor business decision. I never had the chance to try any, because I don't know of a reliable supplier. So much for being in tune with the needs of the market.

Did I miss something? Why are we possibly losing BetterDry? When did they refuse NorthShore or indicate that they would?

Quote Originally Posted by kerry View Post
    Did I miss something? Why are we possibly losing BetterDry? When did they refuse NorthShore or indicate that they would?
    I've been wondering the same thing. Betterdry is selling quite well in the US, in spite of not having a direct distributer here.

This is also the first I've heard about refusing northshore to pick them up too. Though that alone still doesn't mean much, only that they are in talks about taking on a dristributer here. A good sign in my book either way.

last response from ComfyCare 2 days ago: "Sorry we do not know when we will be getting more in or if we will. We are having problems with our supplier.

Thanks

Service
    Comfy Care Products
    www.ComfyCare.Net
    "

Nappies r us in the UK just for a fresh delivery in
    So don't think they are going out of business. Probably the demand is very high.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchtopK View Post
    last response from ComfyCare 2 days ago: "Sorry we do not know when we will be getting more in or if we will. We are having problems with our supplier.

Thanks

Service
    Comfy Care Products
    www.ComfyCare.Net
    "
    Ok, that explains a little. Suppier problems don't indicate they are pulling out of our market though. Only that they are having difficulty getting new stocks in from their supplier.

I'm inclined to say every major diaper distributor has had this same ploblem at some point. Remember when ABU was starting out and couldn't fill orders for months. Or when confidry switched over to their new line and was unavailable for over six months. Or, well you get the point.

Yeah is sucks if we won't be able to get a new order anytime soon, but that still doesn't indicate anything about us loosing betterdry all together.

Abena are stopping production of their plastic-backed diapers on 15th of this month.