Two job interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleManAlex

Lurker
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I have two job interviews tomorrow, both jobs I'm confident I can do. Which brings my total number of interviews to 4 since I moved. So wish me luck hopefully I get a couple of job offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck! Keep us posted as to the outcomes!

Good luck!

I hope it all went well! I'm in a similar position, so far I'm 0 for 3 with interviews and job offers, but I'm sure you are far more capable and qualified!

LittleManAlex said:
So I have two job interviews tomorrow, both jobs I'm confident I can do. Which brings my total number of interviews to 4 since I moved. So wish me luck hopefully I get a couple of job offers.

Congrats on getting the interviews, I hope they went really well!

Nolittleinjapan said:
I hope it all went well! I'm in a similar position, so far I'm 0 for 3 with interviews and job offers, but I'm sure you are far more capable and qualified!

Hey now! Try not to be down on yourself like that, I'm sure you are plenty qualified. :)

Fingers crossed

Well the OPs interviews were four days ago. I wonder how they went.

Slomo said:
Well the OPs interviews were four days ago. I wonder how they went.

I hope the only problem OP is having is which offer to accept.

Well I heard back from one of the interviews, and unfortunately didn't get that job... hopefully the delay in hearing back from the other interview is them working out how many millions of dollars they want to pay me.

I recently had an interview, just last week, I got the job! I now have two jobs alongside being a student.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back