Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnites55376

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
What do you guys think the crinkliest diapers are? Would you be able to give me recommendations on what to buy here in the UK? I've only tried goodnites, bambino classicos and the American CVS brand diapers. Oddly enough, I think the goodnites are the crinkliest ones I've tried. Diapers that puff up a lot are also a plus! :) The more affordable the better as well but I'm willing to try anything.

I think tranquility atn are pretty loud. They also work very well for me and would suggest them.

Ehorton said:
I think tranquility atn are pretty loud. They also work very well for me and would suggest them.

Yup that what i was going to say.

goodnites55376 said:
what do you guys think the crinkliest diapers are? Would you be able to give me recommendations on what to buy here in the uk? I've only tried goodnites, bambino classicos and the american cvs brand diapers. Oddly enough, i think the goodnites are the crinkliest ones i've tried. Diapers that puff up a lot are also a plus! :) the more affordable the better as well but i'm willing to try anything.

abu

WABX said:
Yup that what i was going to say.
For sure, however you can also get Select diapers, they are the exact same thing. Cost is about the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

my confer-dri 24/7 are quite noisy There also are some noisy diaper covers

Cuddlz all over baby print is the loudest diaper I ever owned

ABU's are fair loud and you can get them from nappiesrus.co.uk, OR if you live in the Greater Manchester area there's a place called The Incontinence Shop (physical store) where you can get them, but you do have to ask at the desk which can be embarrassing.

Also from Nappies R Us they do a nappy called Drylife. These have quite crinkly plastic,these are my favourite nappy at the moment as these bring me back to my childhood. They are great value too. I just wish they did an Abdl version of these I'd be in heaven.

In my admittedly somewhat limited experience, I find Bambino Bellisimos to be the loudest.

Cuddlz and Rearz's Little Squirts are both made of a fairly stiff plastic shell that gives them a very loud crinkle.

I just got some of the new Cuddlz in and I was quite surprised by how incredibly loud they are.

olddon300 said:
my confer-dri 24/7 are quite noisy There also are some noisy diaper covers

Not sure how readily available these are in the U.K. But they have a larger fit that rides up pretty high and are very crinkly! Dry 24/7 definitely has my vote! Also they swell a lot and have a good squish to them without breaking up or clumping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would disagree about ABU diapers; they aren't very loud. I only know the Cushies/SDKs, but they have much thicker plastic than some other brands do.

My favourite for noise is the Cuddlz front panel, and the other Cuddlz nappies are noisy too. Cuddlz front panel is a great all-rounder - cheap, cute, super comfortable.

I don't know if any diaper more noisy than attends with waistband. They are like a trash bag full of leaves when you walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back