Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crinkliest Diaper and Reccomendations

Default Crinkliest Diaper and Reccomendations

What do you guys think the crinkliest diapers are? Would you be able to give me recommendations on what to buy here in the UK? I've only tried goodnites, bambino classicos and the American CVS brand diapers. Oddly enough, I think the goodnites are the crinkliest ones I've tried. Diapers that puff up a lot are also a plus! The more affordable the better as well but I'm willing to try anything.

I am using these at the moment, http://www.cuddlz.com/cuddlz-size-la...-nappy-diaper/ They are very good, hold a lot, certainly can be heard and if you buy in quantity are good value.

I think tranquility atn are pretty loud. They also work very well for me and would suggest them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehorton View Post
    I think tranquility atn are pretty loud. They also work very well for me and would suggest them.
    Yup that what i was going to say.

Quote Originally Posted by goodnites55376 View Post
    what do you guys think the crinkliest diapers are? Would you be able to give me recommendations on what to buy here in the uk? I've only tried goodnites, bambino classicos and the american cvs brand diapers. Oddly enough, i think the goodnites are the crinkliest ones i've tried. Diapers that puff up a lot are also a plus! the more affordable the better as well but i'm willing to try anything.
    abu

Quote Originally Posted by WABX View Post
    Yup that what i was going to say.
    For sure, however you can also get Select diapers, they are the exact same thing. Cost is about the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

my confer-dri 24/7 are quite noisy There also are some noisy diaper covers

Cuddlz all over baby print is the loudest diaper I ever owned

ABU's are fair loud and you can get them from nappiesrus.co.uk, OR if you live in the Greater Manchester area there's a place called The Incontinence Shop (physical store) where you can get them, but you do have to ask at the desk which can be embarrassing.

Also from Nappies R Us they do a nappy called Drylife. These have quite crinkly plastic,these are my favourite nappy at the moment as these bring me back to my childhood. They are great value too. I just wish they did an Abdl version of these I'd be in heaven.