After ordering online does anyone else do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetra said:
I have auto track on everything be it my diapers ,medications, catheters, syringes or personal toys like radios and electronics ,if your someone who watches tracking I'll give you one that really sucks , if something is sent smart post , UPS hands off to the postal service about 10 minutes from my house , the item is then shipped out close to 3 hours away to be sorted by postal service only to be returned and delivered 2 days later . It's maddening when it's so close but so far away ,ever since the post office closed 11 of our local post offices and the sorting distribution center stuff is all messed up. I actually have a list of companies I deal with who's basic shipping is smartpost so that I can upgrade my shipping to avoid that bit of ridiculousness were possible.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have had similar experience: one package is delivered by UPS and the same day the other package is dropped at the Post Office. It seems to me that since the UPS truck is stopping at my house anyway, they should deliver both packages! Oh well...

BabyDenise said:
I have had similar experience: one package is delivered by UPS and the same day the other package is dropped at the Post Office. It seems to me that since the UPS truck is stopping at my house anyway, they should deliver both packages! Oh well...

I'm easy if they wanted to use a slingshot I would just get some padding for my padding !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I do this all the time, so when my stuff finally arrives it's like a mental climax lol.

I almost didn't have enough time to look at my tracking from my latest XPMedical order. Delivered 36 hours after I placed my order from their new warehouse in Arkansas to Southeast Missouri.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently checking my latest order as we speak!

Truth be told I did a few times as well, but not always. I have my favorite company: hexa & co now from where I order all the time, so I only checked the tracking thoroughly few times at most and now I know exactly where and which way it is getting delivered to me. I basically stopped ordering anywhere else since I found them and on top of that I haven't bought diapers in local store for quite some time already as they are always pretty much overpriced and it's so easy to run into somebody - the latter is probably the biggest issue for most of people here, even for handful of people are incontinent and therefore forced to wear diapers - nobody is really keen on other people learning about this issue, right?

I always track my orders at least once a day...although it usually goes California->wait for 4 days-> in Hawaii. Not very exciting, but I still can't help but check.

I do this to, particularly if I order from Nappies R Us who use DPD who provide a tracking service which estimates the time your package(s) are going to be delivered once they've left the final wharehouse and the great thing is this system tells you your drop number and also (some people might find this creepy) track the van en route to you

I used to when I was paranoid somebody would intercept my diaper package and then ask me what's in it or worse open it. However I usually order from ABU or Northshore and both use UPS and ups ships to the store and I pick it up. I rarely check it unless I get a email my package is ready for pick up. And being in Ohio both are two day shipping which is great because I usually wait until the last minute 😳

Oh man, I'm the WORST at this. I check it every chance I get. I'll immediately check my email to see if I get a confirmation, then I check it right then and there knowing full well it hasn't shipped yet. I'll check it laying in bed, I'll check it eating breakfast, I'll check it when I get to the parking lot at work, sometimes I'll check it at work (with my phone, NOT checking a diaper shipment on a government computer), I'll check it at lunch, I'll check it when I get to my car ready to go home for the day, then I'll check it when I get home after saying hi to the Wife and Kiddo, then I'll check it after dinner, then an hour or so before bed, then I'll check again when I'm lying in bed trying to go to sleep. I wake up and check it and that starts it all over again. Sometimes I'll not have the opportunity, but any chance I get I'll be checking it. And it's always such a thrill to know that its on its way. If it looks like it's at a larger facility, I'll even map it on my phone to see how far away it is... you know, after typing this out, I think I might need help. Oh well :smile1:

yes i totally do this all the time , kept on checking the status every opportunity i get. :smile1:

absolutely! i do that with everything i order lol

I'm horrible at this. Where is it at now? Is it any closer? Maybe today? (It was meant to come in for another three days) Five minutes later. Maybe it didn't load up the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back