Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "it" actor talking diapers

Default "it" actor talking diapers

According to Huffington Post, "It" actor Finn Wolfhard understands the value of being padded when attending a scary movie.

The actor went on to tell us that the movie is “beautiful and funny and real,” but you “might want to wear a diaper to the theater.”
    According to my daughter, it just might be that scary. :-)

MassIncon

I want to see it. But I wish they made the clown look more like the original.

The new clown looks like a scary boogeyman.....what I think was best about the original mini series was that the clown looked almost like a normal clown, but just a bit "off". That made him so creepy.

Watching the new "it" while padded sounds like a fun idea.

i was thinking of posting a post has anybody went to the cinema in a diaper. always wanted to do it but ive only been out in public diapered times but its the best feeling ever wetting with people around.

Quote Originally Posted by nathan1794 View Post
    i was thinking of posting a post has anybody went to the cinema in a diaper. always wanted to do it but ive only been out in public diapered times but its the best feeling ever wetting with people around.
    I went to see Cars 3 in my Cars 3 Pull-Ups!

I've never put on a diaper just to go to a movie but I've seen a lot of movies diapered. I've been doing a lot of 24/7 the last few years, so it's just another thing. Even when I wasn't 24/7, wearing to the movies didn't jump out at me as any special thing. Perhaps it's because I can't recall the last time I actually needed to use a toilet while watching a movie in a theater. I don't have any associations that I'm getting away with much of anything.

I went to see it in one of those moving and vibrating seats and I'd have to agree. Sudden thumps almost made me wee.

Ha saw it the other day whilst padded. It was OK. Not that great.

- - - Updated - - -

i was thinking of posting a post has anybody went to the cinema in a diaper.
    Yes, thousands of people have. Probably hundreds of thousands.

The post you suggest has been made a good 300 times too.