Bedwetting Fakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

millerjim

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used to see a lot more of these threads but figured I would start a new one.
Hopefully, we all realize the dangers of faking bedwetting when we were younger, (unhealthy, deceitful and unfair to parents, unnecessary doctors visits, ..), though I don't judge anyone who was young and stupid and thought this was a "brilliant" idea, but later came to their senses. But I am curious, who tried it?

Personally I wet the bed for real until like 11 years old, and despite my desire to get goodnites/diapers, my parents never offered, and even if they did, I would have said no from the embarrassment of it.

I realize people who did this for non medical/desire for diaper reasons when they were young are often ashamed about it, but I would love to hear from people who genuinely tried this method to see if they could get diapers. Did it work or no? How long did it go on? Were there any negative consequences then or still to this day? When did you realize this was wrong or unethical, or do you still think it was a good idea? I would love to hear the perspective of people who experienced this . Thank you

never knew anybody who tried to fake it. i wet for REAL until i was 13-14 then dry until 2013 had a truck wreck back to bedwetting i went. :|

I've always wet the bed, but when I was younger, maybe around fifteen, my youngest brother found out. He always looked up to me and tended to copy me a lot so he began to wet the bed. Our parents quickly found out what was going on though and he got a talking to, he never faked it again after that. I already felt bad they had to pay for nappies for me, we weren't very well off, so I would've felt horrible if they'd bought him any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to be a bedwetter up until I was about 7, when I was 12 or 13 I thought about faking bedwetting again but I chickened out. Definitely for the best in my opinion :)

Never faked it, I was a real bed wetter.

Have never been a bedwetter, once faked it but not on purpose.

My diaper leaked and I didn't have time to clean and let it dry properly before my parent came home.
When confronted, I lied saying I wet the bed and it must have been from stress. So I suppose that counts as "faking" it. Was the only time I ever did it.

My mom suggested diapers but I was so embarrassed in the moment that I rejected the notion. She's actually surprisingly open to the idea of me using diapers both for that and my IBS-D at work but I'd like to keep it a private thing saying no to both.

A doctor visit was strongly suggested but never went as well.

Overall not a bad experience, but I'd like to not have her involved in my private life and just wear in secret.

I've never really faked it. I did wet the bed intentionally one time in a big way in high school when I was first exploring all this ABDL stuff. I didn't really want to deal, but my parents found out (my mom used to wake me for school at that point, so no way to hide it). I was just like, "yeah I was really tired, and it won't happen again, don't even worry about it" and then cleaned up and put the sheets in the laundry and we never spoke of it again. I was more careful after that.

I never faked my bedwetting problems as a kid.....I actually wanted to wear some Goodnites for protection. My parents didn't wanna buy me diapers of any kind as a kid, so no I never really faked being a bedwetter. As for your questions I asked my mom a month ago to buy me some adult diapers & told her about me being a DL (I also told her some bedwetting problems even though I kinda don't have that), & it worked out great because she still accepts me for who I am.

There were no consequences or punishments of any kind & I felt it was all good, I'll admit this may sound wrong but not everyone fakes themselves for being bedwetters or something else.

Always had an incredibly strong bladder, so I never bed wet (apart from the occasional time where I drank too much water before I went to bed and when my bladder weakened ever so slightly during the year 7 - year 9 period of my life) but I never faked it, my accidents were also so few and far between my mum never bought any form of protection against it.

Pretty much the same situation with me, wet the bed till i was 11 but never wore drynites/diaper

I was a bedwetter from age 6 on and off until like age 14. Never was in diapers but I did get threaten to be put back in diapers every now and then.

Uggu said:
I was a bedwetter from age 6 on and off until like age 14. Never was in diapers but I did get threaten to be put back in diapers every now and then.
Well if it happens again I'll make sure to follow up on it this time. No more talk and lets take action. So It came on at age six or was before that and they just dealt with it differently? Wetting the bed was so cool. Why did I give it up for a lousy art set?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I tried it once when I was like 13, I had this big plan in my head about how I'd use it to get put back in napppies however I chickened out after night 1. As far as I know my parents never discovered that I'd wet that once as I washed my sheets while they were at work.

Always fantasizes about faking a bedwetting problem, but with a babysitter and not my parents. Never had the chance to go through with it though.

I was a bedwetter for the first 9 years of my life. Ocassionaly wore GoodNites as a result, but the vast majority of the time, I had no protection. The thought of purposely wetting the bed to be put back in diapers never even crossed my mind until I heard other ABDLs mention this.

I wet the bed from the time I was 7 until I was 23. I never dreamed of faking it, it was awful always worrying about waking up wet somewhere other than home. In fact to this day I sometimes have wet nights but that is what diapers are for.

Not for diapers, but I’ve read accounts from folks who having outgrown bed-wetting occasionally faked it so their parents would leave the rubber sheet in place. Wish I’d been so smart!

Fascinating said:
Well if it happens again I'll make sure to follow up on it this time. No more talk and lets take action. So It came on at age six or was before that and they just dealt with it differently? Wetting the bed was so cool. Why did I give it up for a lousy art set?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk
lol... Wished they did follow up on those threats tbh. I'm not sure If was an earlier problem but that is the time I recall waking up wet and my mom kinda annoyed because I wasn't a baby anymore but she still had to deal with wet sheets and clothes. I also recall wetting at school once because the teacher didn't give me permission to leave. Since I had a weak bladder I had an accident on the classroom. Teacher made me go look for a mop all wet all over the school and then made me clean it up in front of the class. And then again after I got home parents telling me they're gonna put me back in diapers again.

Here is my situation and please hear me out to why I did fake bed wetting when I was 12 years old till I was 14 years old. When I was 12 I noticed something in me that was quite different from most of my girlfriends and that was they were always talking about how cute boys were while I was actually thinking in my head how cute they were. She it took quite awhile and a lot of journaling before I know who I actually was and understood it. So I went to my parents and told them that I was a Lesbian and they flipped out on me, punishing me, verbally abusing me about it and how it was wrong. So to defy them and make them even more mad at me I started bed wetting. They took me to see my doctor and she said it was probably just a phase with my body changes and it would just run its course and I should just wear pull ups at bedtime. So that is how I actually starting wearing a diaper. I continued bed wetting until I turned 14 and then I just stopped as I entered High School. The verbal abuse about being a Lesbian didn't stop and came to a head the Summer after I graduated High School and told them I started a relationship with a 40 year old women. The pretty much forbid me to date her even though I was 18 and I said no I was going to date her anyway. They finally told me to pack my things and get out. I asked to move in with this women and she said yes. She is such a wonderful women. To make a long story short, I told her I liked to wear diapers sometimes and she was OK with it. It has grown quite a bit from there and even though our physical relationship only last several months our friendship is still really strong and she is really into being my Mommy more than ever now and actually without the sexually tension between us it is much better. It is just Mommy and Me.

I never faked bedwetting either. From a very early age in the mid 70's until 1990ish.
Unfortunately I rarely wore diapers, except in the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back