• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbwolves14

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello. My name is Zach; I am 21 years old from Montana. I am a little, ageplayer, diaper wearer, and also, love to be physically active. Feel free to message me with any questions you may have.

Cbwolves14 said:
Hello. My name is Zach; I am 21 years old from Montana. I am a little, ageplayer, diaper wearer, and also, love to be physically active. Feel free to message me with any questions you may have.

Welcome Zach! Montana was right in the path of the solar eclipse a few weeks ago. I assume you saw it? Was it awesome?

Heck yes it was awesome! Where I go to college. I got to see it in it's full term.

Cbwolves14 said:
Heck yes it was awesome! Where I go to college. I got to see it in it's full term.

Definitely cool. Living in central Virginia, it just got dark. We had complete overcast, so I couldn't see much of the eclipse. I hope you enjoy this site. Sometimes we say the darndest things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back