• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new to site, incontinent

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbullfiend

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
hello all im scooter, i am new to the site but not the life.

i was a bed-wetter until i was 13-14 was dry until i had a truck wreck in the oilfields in 2013 been a bed-wetter 4-7 nights a week ever since, nerve damage perfectly dry in the daytime.

fast forward to august 29th 2017 i was involved in a car wreck with a drunk driver besides being sore i thought i was ok, but little did i know i received a concussion and the after affects are that i now wet 24/7 with no signal to my brain. i dont get that "ive gotta go pee" signal anymore. so i am trying to cope with this.

i became a little years ago to help with my bed-wetting tried to make light of a bad situation now i am lost.:sad:

on the flip side i like to browse and collect antiques, antique guns, i work on race cars for friends including my own, and like to try new foods/beers.

Hello Scooter and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Welcome also to the site. My wife and I have a few antiques. I like living with things from the distant past. It's like part of the people who touched them, lives on with the objects.

redbullfiend said:
hello all im scooter, i am new to the site but not the life.

i was a bed-wetter until i was 13-14 was dry until i had a truck wreck in the oilfields in 2013 been a bed-wetter 4-7 nights a week ever since, nerve damage perfectly dry in the daytime.

fast forward to august 29th 2017 i was involved in a car wreck with a drunk driver besides being sore i thought i was ok, but little did i know i received a concussion and the after affects are that i now wet 24/7 with no signal to my brain. i dont get that "ive gotta go pee" signal anymore. so i am trying to cope with this.

i became a little years ago to help with my bed-wetting tried to make light of a bad situation now i am lost.:sad:

on the flip side i like to browse and collect antiques, antique guns, i work on race cars for friends including my own, and like to try new foods/beers.

Good Evening and Welcome!

I too am incontinent 24/7.
Reason - Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Yes, I too am a "Little".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back