• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

It has been a while.....but no terry nappies make me a dull boy.....so vanilla..not me

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrynappi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi i still love terry towelling nappies and rubber pants....and i love to fill them with custard/cakes....and i love to throw a custard pie at a rain cover...would love a girl to do this to me....can always hope.....
p.s how do u get terries white again after chocolate cake....?

Hello terrynappi and welcome back.

As for your question: since they are towel material I would say bleach and warm water.

Egor

will try that cheers...

- - - Updated - - -

terrynappi said:
Hi i still love terry towelling nappies and rubber pants....and i love to fill them with custard/cakes....and i love to throw a custard pie at a rain cover...would love a girl to do this to me....can always hope.....
p.s how do u get terries white again after chocolate cake....?

a girl or a woman?

Bleach--yes, chlorine bleach as advised on the bottle, and maybe hot water--if you're hand-washing it is well to avoid inhaling--lol--and don't leave cottons soaking in a bleach solution for any length of time, it dissolves them. What I find works best for removing any organic stains and bodily emanations, etc. is to regularly add borax washing powder along with liquid detergent (I recommend the "free & clear" variety)--this really gets stuff clean, it's how I wash all my clothes. For those who hand-wash, heavy nitrile gloves not only protect your hands, they magnify your strength, making wringing and the whole process much easier--Atlas brand No. 720 are the very best, worth any extra cost.

a woman

I won't be posting again as accused of lying and being a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back