Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry821

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am working in Everett Wa this afternoon and considering a stop at ABU. Does anyone know if they let you try on diapers there's?

I have not been although I'm within a few hours drive. Sounds like those here who have visited say that the workers are very accepting and safe. I have my doubts about Try-on rooms however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you should call first.

So I just stop by ABU and it was a fantasy experience. Being someone who has no abdl friends in real life and a wife who is not into taking much about diapers, the visit couldn't have gone better. The person who was there, didn't get his name, was very friendly and accommodating. They have samples for all there products and have a fantastic changing room (with changing table) where you can try any of them on. I tried on the preschools, kiddos, and plain white ones and he had no problem getting me different sizes. They ended up being it off the kiddo larges, which I was going to buy but I got to wear the sample home. He told me they they could ship the diapers to me for free when they come in but I am definitely going back to pick them up. If anyone is in the area I highly recommend a visit and this will be the only place I get diapers from now on.

Reactions: Deleted member 29386
Sounds like a trip up there might be in the cards soon. Thanks for all the insight of there Everett location.

Yeah it's a great place. I haven't been there since they redid the changing room though so I have to get back there soon.

Wow! I'd love to visit a brick and morter store

I'm on the eastern side of Washington so Everett is probably about a five hour drive. I would like to check it out too. Especially as I'm much more accepting about my own ABDL side now and wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment I would have felt in the past.

Thanks Ry821! ABU are awesome!

Understand one day they will have their own store with change table in every major shopping centre ;)

Argent said:
Thanks Ry821! ABU are awesome!

Understand one day they will have their own store with change table in every major shopping centre ;)

We can only hope that's what happens!

Ry821 said:
So I just stop by ABU and it was a fantasy experience. Being someone who has no abdl friends in real life and a wife who is not into taking much about diapers, the visit couldn't have gone better. The person who was there, didn't get his name, was very friendly and accommodating. They have samples for all there products and have a fantastic changing room (with changing table) where you can try any of them on. I tried on the preschools, kiddos, and plain white ones and he had no problem getting me different sizes. They ended up being it off the kiddo larges, which I was going to buy but I got to wear the sample home. He told me they they could ship the diapers to me for free when they come in but I am definitely going back to pick them up. If anyone is in the area I highly recommend a visit and this will be the only place I get diapers from now on.

That sounds really neat. Thanks for the suggestion! I live about an hour away from ABU, but am driving by there semi-regularly. Unfortunately it's usually on a weekend, but I'll keep in mind that if I'm ever headed that way on a weekday, I need to drop in.

I'm hoping to make it up to Everett some time to visit ABU! I've seen their pictures on Twitter of their Everett store. A brick and mortar ABDL store sounds awesome. Hopefully Argent's dream of having them in every shopping mall will come true someday!

I hope to stop by there one day. I will not regret it.

Abu is an awesome company, last year at teddy con they sponsored a the event, the free samples of diapers were great but the greatest take away other than meeting the nice folks was the ability to try the onesies to get the right sizing.
All I have to say is Casey had a dream of what a diaper / ab store should be, he not only met that goal, but blew it out of the park and simultaneously raised the bar of standards for all companies to follow.

Sounds awesome. It would be great to visit the store just to have another ABDL to talk to. My only outlet for sharing my ABDL side with others is this forum, and it would be great to make a real one-on-one connection with someone.

SimCo said:
Sounds awesome. It would be great to visit the store just to have another ABDL to talk to. My only outlet for sharing my ABDL side with others is this forum, and it would be great to make a real one-on-one connection with someone.

I'm an introvert by nature (though mostly fixed that) but I still would prefer to keep this part of me to myself. I'm certain I'd find a DL conversation IRL uncomfortable. Maybe something I'd get used to, but I doubt I'd be comfortable with it from the start.

bambinod said:
I'm an introvert by nature (though mostly fixed that) but I still would prefer to keep this part of me to myself. I'm certain I'd find a DL conversation IRL uncomfortable. Maybe something I'd get used to, but I doubt I'd be comfortable with it from the start.

Ha-ha! Yeah... I've met other DLs (but mostly ABs) quite a few times, and I can remember nervously heading off to my first ABDL lunch date. As the hour slowly passed, I kept wondering: When is somebody going to mention diapers? Well, it never happened. What a relief!! After the umpteenth meet-up, though, I found myself a lot less terrified of the idea, and diaper conversations did happen. They were never anything explicit, though.

SimCo said:

I am in the same boat, I know no abdl in real life and until a few months ago no even online. It is quite an experience talking to someone in person so casually about diapers for the first time.

On the other hand though I've gotten quite used to discussing diapers (even to an explicit point) in the #adisc chat. I suppose that's a good warm-up for IRL meet/chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back