Meijer kids Night pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamedragon

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I was at meijer and thought what better place to browse than the diaper isle right? I found that they had re arranged the entire section, they had an entire chunk of the isle for underjams, goodnites, and what I found to be their store brand.

I decided to buy a pack of the boys one and they seem almost identical to the modern goodnites but cheaper, (a 12 pack was like maybe $5 or $6) They are made by kimberly clark and seem to just be a rebrand of goodnites.

I haven't actually tested but they seem to be roughly about the same in terms of absorbency and they fit really similarly. The only difference I can find is they seem less crinkly to me.

So just thought I would post this to let other people know these are out there.

Kh0adgZ.jpg
f9W8L6J.jpg

m5ehP3X.jpg
pqtCSWu.jpg
b1hAtcY.jpg

flamedragon said:
So I was at meijer and thought what better place to browse than the diaper isle right? I found that they had re arranged the entire section, they had an entire chunk of the isle for underjams, goodnites, and what I found to be their store brand.

I decided to buy a pack of the boys one and they seem almost identical to the modern goodnites but cheaper, (a 12 pack was like maybe $5 or $6) They are made by kimberly clark and seem to just be a rebrand of goodnites.

I haven't actually tested but they seem to be roughly about the same in terms of absorbency and they fit really similarly. The only difference I can find is they seem less crinkly to me.

So just thought I would post this to let other people know these are out there.

Kh0adgZ.jpg
f9W8L6J.jpg

m5ehP3X.jpg
pqtCSWu.jpg
b1hAtcY.jpg

I feel like you guys in america have unlimited options when it comes to goodnite generics, very jealous.

Those are prety cool looking!

Meijer is a pretty small chain for a big box store. Much like Walmart, but they aren't exactly all over Michigan/Ohio, let alone the US.

Any chance you might be willing to buy a pack and sell/trade it to someone who doesn't live anywhere near a Meijer store? I've wanted these for a long time, but don't know anyone who live close enough to buy them.

patrick1776 said:
Any chance you might be willing to buy a pack and sell/trade it to someone who doesn't live anywhere near a Meijer store? I've wanted these for a long time, but don't know anyone who live close enough to buy them.

I could get you these Easily, I have 3 Meijers around me PM me if you would like to do that. We would arrange some priority USPS shipment or something?

meijer is in 5 or 6 states all together, plus their website

Azytails said:
I could get you these Easily, I have 3 Meijers around me PM me if you would like to do that. We would arrange some priority USPS shipment or something?

Same here. But i'm from Oregon.

I used to have a Meijer fairly close to me here in Illinois but it closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back