Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi!

The system has apparently deemed me a a lurker although it would be more appropriate to say I was a "forgetter." I just came upon the site again after some months (years?!?) and tried to create a new account when much to my surprise I learned I already had an account. Guessing my password, I was able to log in but was then informed that I should introduce myself if I want to explore further. OK.

I'm a private guy who doesn't want to say much about myself. I may find I want to participate to a greater extent once I putter about but I'll have to become a lot more comfortable to do so.

Anyway, I'd like to be "delurked" and give it a go.

Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by strictabdaddy View Post
    Hi!

The system has apparently deemed me a a lurker although it would be more appropriate to say I was a "forgetter." I just came upon the site again after some months (years?!?) and tried to create a new account when much to my surprise I learned I already had an account. Guessing my password, I was able to log in but was then informed that I should introduce myself if I want to explore further. OK.

I'm a private guy who doesn't want to say much about myself. I may find I want to participate to a greater extent once I putter about but I'll have to become a lot more comfortable to do so.

Anyway, I'd like to be "delurked" and give it a go.

Thanks....
    Welcome! Looks like you have been "delurked". We hope to see you in the threads.