• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi I just joined, I have no idea what to do here.

sweetie said:
Hi I just joined, I have no idea what to do here.

Welcome! For starters, please tell us a little more about yourself. What hobbies you have, how old is your little self, how did you get into diapers and age play? I see you made four other posts so you're obviously off to a good start here. Keep going!

I'm 31, I like coloring, listening to all kinds of music but mostly Disney music and like watching animated Disney movies. My little age is 1-3 years old. I have always liked all things baby. I got into diapers by accident I collect baby dolls and one came with a diaper so I tried it on and was hooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm a Disney fan, too! I wish I had more time to watch the movies. I'm on the west coast so I have gone to Disneyland a few times. Have you ever been to Disney World? I hope it survives Irma.

I have been there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back