Thread: Tats

Default Tats

I posted a thread like this three years ago but so many have come and gone since then. Do you have any ABDL tattoos? Care to share?

FYI I personally do not have any tats.

None related to ABDL....I'm still in the closet as it were besides here

No ink, and no immediate plans to get any. If I was to ever get an ABDL tattoo, I'd probably have a diaper pin tattooed onto one of my hips or something--and maybe the outlines of a cloth diaper, just in the vicinity of the pin, so that it looked like two flaps of skin had been pulled together and pinned.

Ok, maybe not that last part.

I'm mostly bald, and I've several times joked to my wife that if I was to ever lose all of my hair, the first thing I'd do is go and get my head tattooed to look like a glass Christmas tree ball, complete with spherically-distorted reflections of tree branches, presents, and the close-up face of a small child. And, of course, I'd then have to wear a metallic fez with a hook in place of a tassel.
    Last edited by Cottontail; 11-Sep-2017 at 03:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I'm mostly bald, and I've several times joked to my wife that if I was to ever lose all of my hair, the first thing I'd do is go and get my head tattooed to look like a glass Christmas tree ball, complete with spherically-distorted reflections of tree branches, presents, and the close-up face of a small child. And, of course, I'd then have to wear a metallic fez with a hook in place of a tassel.
    That's too funny!

Planning on getting several tatts. None will ever be related to AB/DL.

No ink, and no immediate plans to get any. If I was to ever get an ABDL tattoo, I'd probably have a diaper pin tattooed onto one of my hips or something--and maybe the outlines of a cloth diaper, just in the vicinity of the pin, so that it looked like two flaps of skin had been pulled together an pinned.

Just get the top of your head pierced with the ornament hook. That wouldn't hurt....much.

I don't have any tats and its really a bad idea for me to get one but a baby pin is not far from my thoughts , during WW II it was a sign of the resistance and it has resurfaced as a symbol of resistance to trump,nobody would associate with ABDL so it's an in your face protest with a deeper symbolism, I do wear two on my coat one is just a place to clip my radio mic to and the other stands for something , and if somebody asked I wouldn't have a problem sharing the dual meaning ,I can't use a safety / Babypin on my diapers I use Velcro because I am pretty scrawny these days from my disease and pining them would be a lot of work.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have tats but none are ABDL related. One is a cover up for a suicide scar and I've been toying with the idea of tattooing both my legs to cover up self harm damage down there but it would cost me hundreds or thousands of dollars to do it justice. It would be nice to be able to wear shorts out in public again.

No ink, and no immediate plans to get any. If I was to ever get an ABDL tattoo, I'd probably have a diaper pin tattooed onto one of my hips or something--and maybe the outlines of a cloth diaper, just in the vicinity of the pin, so that it looked like two flaps of skin had been pulled together and pinned.

Cottontail you just made my Monday brighter with that response that's to funny!