• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLdad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
i have been a long time lurker here, i found this site while wandering and meandering the web while looking for answers about myself and why i have this "want" for diapers and being little. at home when i can i love wearing! nothing makes me happier or more comfortable. i work in the medical cannabis industry and am working at finishing school when i can pay for it.i guess what im looking for here is to be able to talk and listen to others like me. for too long i have thought i was the only one and how much of a freak i must be. im here to finaly be a part of a community who sees me as the nice guy i am and as an outsider. i look forward to being a part of this and thank you for creating a space in which myself and others can feel safe.

Hello cannaboy88 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

- - - Updated - - -

Hello cannaboy88 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Thanks ! I'm excited to finally partake in this community:)

cannaboy88 said:
Thanks ! I'm excited to finally partake in this community:)

Welcome to the site and good introduction. If you become active in responding to threads, you'll make a lot of like minded friends. This is a good site and some of us have been on it for a number of years. Enjoy.

You're in good company here. I'm weird as all get up by polite society standards! And as a user of medical cannabis myself, it's nice to have another proponent here.

Hey Tommycombs! Thank you for the nice welcome! How long have you been a part of this site? What are some of your interests? I love hiking and generally being outdoors. Music and poetry are my outlets on tough days ...while wearing of course lol. I hope you have a stellar Monday !

cannaboy88 said:
Hey Tommycombs! Thank you for the nice welcome! How long have you been a part of this site? What are some of your interests? I love hiking and generally being outdoors. Music and poetry are my outlets on tough days ...while wearing of course lol. I hope you have a stellar Monday !
I suffer from mental health issues (BPD primarily) and the usual meds they prescribe (SSRI medications) don't work. They make the rollercoaster ride of emotions worse. But cannabis doesn't. It fixes all the little quirks and problem areas, calming me down and allowing me to be rational and clear headed. My ABDL side also is a form of medication since that is also a calming and soothing influence.

Aside from that, I'm a bit of a shut in right now. I love my new found virtual reality stuff, although it's mobile VR and not the cooler room scale Oculus/ Vive. Still a mind bending escape from the real world. I'm also a long time fan of horror movies. Event Horizon being my all time top favorite and something I've nerded out on pretty strongly ever since it came out twenty years ago. I have a museum quality collection of stuff from the film. I also collect antique postcards from the turn of the 20th century. My main interest in those is of stage and early film actresses and I've become quite fond of many of these beautiful ladies from 100+ years ago. Sadly, almost all of them have been forgotten with time so I feel like I'm keeping them alive again, for at least a little while longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back