Live in Ohio? I'm selling my Rearz stock (size large)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used to work from home and had lots of time to wear whatever I wanted without worrying about bulk. But now I have one of those darned office jobs and can't wear these anymore. I have 60 of 'em--40 Inspire+ and 20 Seduction (both large)--and I'd rather they go to a good home.

Before you ask, no, I can't ship them. It's just not cost-effective. They'd cost so much to ship that they wouldn't be a good deal for you.

Price: $125, for local pickup only.

Location: DM me if you live near SW Ohio and we can get more specific from there.

I hope we can work something out!

-RMS

Last edited:
What size are they? I too live in Ohio

Ehorton said:
What size are they? I too live in Ohio

Oops! Sorry, forgot to say that. They're size large.

-RMS

RMS Says it in the title of the Thread if you look at the last two words (SIZE LARGE)

xpluswearer said:
RMS Says it in the title of the Thread if you look at the last two words (SIZE LARGE)

RMS also edited his post to include the information Ehorton pointed out he forgot originally. Let's remember to be kind.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
Oops! Sorry, forgot to say that. They're size large.

-RMS
Thanks. Wish I fit into large. I wear mediums. Best of luck!!

Gotcha .
Anyway congrats on the promotion from the trenches to being a desk jockey. You can still wear diapers in the office environment I see no obstacles on that even with suit and tie in a office unless its library style quiet not a soul will hear the diaper under your clothing.

Well, I've always been a desk jockey, I just changed jobs--from one based in California, so working from home was pretty much the only way to fly, to one based here. So it's back to the business slacks and oxfords and no more thick diapers during the day for this guy. I'm puffy enough as it is without the extra padding. :)

-RMS

Ehorton said:
Thanks. Wish I fit into large. I wear mediums. Best of luck!!

Well, that's a bummer, but I'm sure someone nearby will take me up on it. :)

-RMS

Well, I have to say I'm surprised, for two reasons:

1. I thought there would be enough AB/DLs on here from my area to get some kind of response.
2. I thought offering 60 top-of-the-line Rearz diapers for a great price, no shipping would have been a slam-dunk. Guess not. That's a bummer.

I had also kind of wanted to meet up with someone like me, who lived in the same area. I had no illusions about hitting it off and becoming best buds, but it would have been nice to maybe have a cup of coffee and talk about things we can't talk to other people about. Oh well.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
Well, I have to say I'm surprised, for two reasons:

1. I thought there would be enough AB/DLs on here from my area to get some kind of response.
2. I thought offering 60 top-of-the-line Rearz diapers for a great price, no shipping would have been a slam-dunk. Guess not. That's a bummer.

I had also kind of wanted to meet up with someone like me, who lived in the same area. I had no illusions about hitting it off and becoming best buds, but it would have been nice to maybe have a cup of coffee and talk about things we can't talk to other people about. Oh well.

-RMS

I mean, it a 1 in 50 chance, statewise, then sizewise is a whole other percentage. . . if you were in PA or even VA, I'd make the trip for the same reasons, but Ohio is a bit far. . .

keepindl said:
I mean, it a 1 in 50 chance, statewise, then sizewise is a whole other percentage. . . if you were in PA or even VA, I'd make the trip for the same reasons, but Ohio is a bit far. . .

Yeah, I know you're right, but I had hoped. I don't want to throw these away, but I really need to get them out of the house soon. They're taking up a LOT of room (they're kind of bulky).

Well i live in northwestern PA but am disabled and cant drive ,but i do have a friend in ohio cant think of the name of the town but he is 4-1/2 hours from me in Erie so I sent him an email in case he hasn't seen your post , he's a very cool guy and maybe he will be interested,I had him over several, times for coffee and although a long drive he truly enjoys coming for coffee and diapers ( he was laid off work for a while so I would give him my extras ,so he could use his money on his family needs rather than diapers because they aren't cheap).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I can't message but I'm a lurker but I live in sw Ohio also, would love to grab these from you

Well, in an unforeseeable turn of events, these are still (again) available if anyone's interested, and I've upped the number of diapers to 70 (I decided not to keep as many for myself). Sooo, if anyone nearby is interested . . .

-RMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back