looking for diaper with 3 tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serif said:
I know that you meant three tapes on each side, but every time I see this thread I can't help but read it the other way, and start imagining a diaper with three tapes total. (Not quite sure how that would work--is there two on one side and one on the other, or is it one on each side with the third tape somewhere else entirely...?) Anyway, sorry I can't help with your actual question, but thanks for the (unintentional) laugh. :)

I think the third tape would go at the top of the waistband and attach to your belly to keep the diaper from falling down. :biggrin:

Serif said:
I know that you meant three tapes on each side, but every time I see this thread I can't help but read it the other way, and start imagining a diaper with three tapes total. (Not quite sure how that would work--is there two on one side and one on the other, or is it one on each side with the third tape somewhere else entirely...?) Anyway, sorry I can't help with your actual question, but thanks for the (unintentional) laugh. :)

Three total is for furriy babies. Two in the front, plus one for over the tail. We can wish though right.

Serif said:
I know that you meant three tapes on each side, but every time I see this thread I can't help but read it the other way, and start imagining a diaper with three tapes total. (Not quite sure how that would work

The third tape is in the back for securing around the tail!

Kenn said:
I remember the Saturday Night Live skit where the actor's face was all bloody after using one. :laugh: Only dual blades for me.

Mines 4 blade with one of those ball joints which makes going around the curves easier. You could go back to a straight razor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back