Status
Not open for further replies.

ABdei

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I was wondering if anyone knew we're to get McKesson samples such as the ultra stretch. My provider works with McKesson but I don't want to order a huge case of something that may not work

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Link is broken

Link works.

For some reason it only comes up with jet.com

I'm actually trying to find where to get/purchase just a sample

ABdei said:
For some reason it only comes up with jet.com

In the search box type in adult diapers.

Yeah I found full cases and stuff everywhere, I'm just looking for a sample pack to get

ABdei said:
Yeah I found full cases and stuff everywhere, I'm just looking for a sample pack to get

How about emailing jet.com and see if they will send you a sample?

If I remember correct the 9.99 diaper sampler from HDIS has mckesson in it .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have tried the McKesson diapers and they are not great. The diaper is pretty flimsy and the tapes can tear off easily. However if that is the only one your supplier can get you then there isn't too much you can do about it.

I did get a single free sample from Discreetly Diginified. Also you could ask your provider for a sample.

Mine only deals with Prevail and Pro Care--made by Prevail--and I'm stuck with a subpar day diaper but they are sending me 11 bags of 18 Pro Care diapers a month which will save me some money.

Last edited:
Got in contact with McKesson. They are sending a sample line

They are just barely better than Wings diaper. Though that isn't saying much. don't waste your money on them. I've found that Tranquality ATN tends to be the cheapest diaper out there that still retains some sort of ability to function. This is still only for those with very minor incontinence or stress leakage though- or those who just like to wear and play in diapers without truly needing them.

You probably have a mckesson sample in your kitchen. Just fold a paper towel in half and put in a paper bag. LOL

If anybody needs a diaper supplier PM me I get 3 cases of ATNS per month shipped to me from mine I live in between two medical suppliers they both have garbage diapers, even though i spend crazy money at 1 of them they wont jeopadize the cheap prices on the cheap diapers because thats extra profit they make on people not knowing to get someone to ship them.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I did get a hold of McKesson, they sent me a sample bag. Like a whole bag of what I wanted to try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back