Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm thinking of filling the daytime diaper role with a reusable pull up. That way I can wear in the day more cheaply. I want to make it cheaper to wear more often.

Awesome! Love that idea. Where do you get those?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

:wallbash:

- - - Updated - - -

Ok emmmm try google.

Are they called Pocket diapers ir all in ones?

The problem I've always had with reusable pull-ups/training pants is that at least the shell is made of cotton, and cotton wicks. You can put the thickest, thirstiest padding in the middle but that wetness is going to wick out. I've never found any product like this that can hold any more than the lightest wetting, and I've tried Klienert's, Wearever, Connie, Pete's, and Dri-Wear, Salk--you name it. Just about the only thing I haven't tried is BabyPants. I'm sure they're good, but I'm convinced they're going to have the same problem all the others have.

-RMS

Oh yeah! I remember putting them on as a preschooler and that was my first turn on. After that I was hooked. I have underwear with a plastic layer for periods so all I need to do is pad them a little and maybe that would work.

I've got some pretty heavy training pants with plastic on the outside. Don't recall wh ere I go thtem.

The Goodnites Tru-Fit are quite sturdy for a reusable Pull-Up. I got the L-XL ones, and I haven't had any problems with them since. They're ideal for using a booster inside.

Try Rearz Inc. I got one from them, you might have success there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back