USA Source of Rearz other than Bambino: Is there one...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Heya all!

I know this has been asked in the past a bit...but I was was wondering if anyone has any better idea of a source to obtain Rearz Safari's within the US for a decent-ish price?

I know bambinio currently sells them, but the price markup seems a bit high to me...has anyone stumbled across any other options within the states?

Thanks in advance!! :D

I just order them from Rearz themselves. If you have a credit card with no foreign transaction fee, it's not a bad deal. Shipping isn't terrible and if you plan to be a regular, the membership includes free shipping.

True, you can still order from Rearz, but there is a U.S. distributor: cooshietooshiez.com. They're very nice folks, and I really like that their product descriptions are geared toward our crowd. That was a thoughtful touch.

-RMS

Rearz isn't selling Spoiled anymore? I better not take for granted the pack I have left. Those are awesome fluffy clouds that I sleep in.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

SoakedinTexas said:

Interesting to see the pricing difference between diapers that are the same model (?) but different print.

case/36 Inspire InControl model:
$90 Inspire Plus
$90 Seduction (those must not be selling well!)
$108 Safari
$110 Princess

case/72 Inspire model (lower capacity than InControl):
$140 Inspire
$150 Rebel

I dream of driving up there and filling up a trailer with like $1,000 worth or more. I wonder what the border would do to me for smuggling diapers. Would be so worth the embarrassment. Wait, isn't border security worse going North? They would probably give me no trouble bringing in a load of disposable underwear. I better get a prescription first so I have a legit reason for it.

Fascinating said:
Wait, isn't border security worse going North?

Border security is always much worse going into the country you are not from, so for you, yes.

When returning you must declare what you purchased.
When coming North, make sure you leave any fire arms at home and if yo are bringing any medications have them in original packaging with the prescription. Also if you have been getting radiation therapy, make sure you habe papers from the doctor stating this. The U.S. border has lots of radiation detectors.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

RMS401 said:
True, you can still order from Rearz, but there is a U.S. distributor: cooshietooshiez.com. They're very nice folks, and I really like that their product descriptions are geared toward our crowd. That was a thoughtful touch.

-RMS

Did they stop offering samples? I know its not the most economical option, but since I don't get to wear often, its nice to just buy a couple diapers at a time and experiment with different ones.

Woah, hey all!! Sorry to somewhat be answering my own question here...but, I just wanted to raise a bit of awareness for these guys!

I found a supplier of Rearz, CosyDry, that---as far as I can tell, is the least expensive option I've stumbled upon. I just got a case of Safari for just under over $90, shipped.

Normally I wouldn't want to promote stuff like this...But, here's the thing--these guys are located in HOUSTON. And while they themselves are okay for the most part in the wake of Hurricane Harvey, they've been helping others that aren't so fortunate around them, and dang it...they sure deserve some business! They have limited stock right now apparently, but they DO stock Rearz. Check them out!

Link here

RJDodger said:
Did they stop offering samples? I know its not the most economical option, but since I don't get to wear often, its nice to just buy a couple diapers at a time and experiment with different ones.

Try to contact them.

HOLY bananas!

Well.. just found out that Cosy Dry might very well be my new best friends. I got my shipment of Rearz in today, and WOW, they're awesome.

By far the cheapest price per case I've seen for rearz...AND they're shipping was 3 buisness days faster than Bambino's ever is. AND they threw in a completely free extra diaper with stickers, and candy..and all kind of small extra additions that I didn't at all expect. FLIPPING awesome!

PLEASE buy from these guys!

Okay, but I don't like candy.

Dan - nice find. and cheaper than bambino or rearz. will order my next case or two from them. Though "case" is only 36, it's that "downflation" in the industry.

Thats Awesome, thanks for sharing! I'll try them next order!

Cosy Dry is a US distributor and a member of the forums.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

No, Cosy Dry is not in the US as a distributor. They may send to the US but they are in Great Britain as per their phone number, (+44) (0)7940078468.

from the Texas based CosyDry website FAQ: Any connection to that UK company with a similar name?

We settled on this name after another name we had previously was taken by a laptop cover company. We checked online for US trademarked names and saw this was available. It was about one hour later we found a company in the UK had a similar name. No connection whatsoever.

bambinod said:
Dan - nice find. and cheaper than bambino or rearz. will order my next case or two from them. Though "case" is only 36, it's that "downflation" in the industry.

Happy to help! I kind of did a double take myself, when I saw the difference in the pricing...the small case size is a bummer, BUT as this is my first every time trying Rearz, I kind of understand why there's so few diapers per case: these things are ENORMOUSLY thick. Like..very, very thick. They're wonderful.

Plus, like I said...they're based out of Houston! What's not to love?

Here is their site, linked one more time if anyone is interested: Linky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back