How do you change in public restrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've changed in public stalls before, it's not a big deal. Pants down, diaper off, new diaper out, pin against the stall wall, pull front up, tape up, you're rolling. If you do a big #2 - well never had to clean up one of those in public so I can't say. But overall people make it out to be a lot scarier than it is. I know a lot of posters here have said "oh my god what if they hear my tapes???" My response is: if you had diarrhea would you think to yourself "Oh, I should poop slowly as I don't want anyone to hear??" Heck no, you run in, drop em and let it rip! It's a bathroom, it's purpose in life is to provide a space to handle pee and poop. Nowadays most people on on their phones anyways when they do their business so most wouldn't even notice.

Good advice already given here I think. The easiest standing change is to use a wall to hold up the back, then pull up the front and tape it. It's worth a little practice at home, just using your own wall, since you'll find the feel is a little different when you do it that way. Just roll up the old one and use the tapes to roll it closed and dump it in the trash (you can put it in a bag first if you want), then wash your hands. A small private bathroom is obviously more ideal since you'll have space to deal with it yourself. A public stall means there will be tape noise. If it's crowded, you might be drowned out by the various sounds of running water though, and if it's secluded, then there's nobody around and you don't need to worry.

Yup. Practice changing while standing first. Go into the stall and change as needed. Exit the stall with your rolled up used diaper and toss it into the bin. Don't forget the wash your hands too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back