Not open for further replies.

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
While I understand that most of us can not properly fit
into baby diapers any more, but I'm still curious on your
favorite diaper. What is your favorite training pants?

Diapers
+I really like Luvs. Most everything is great about them, even the scent.
+Close up is DG Baby. Very Good, except for they dont have a scent
-I don't care for Huggies Snug & Dry. They run smaller than normal.

Training Pants
+GoodNites are my favorite, and I can still fit in them.
-UnderJams would be good too, if they were more in
competition with Goodnites, & fix their problem areas.

Last edited:
Pampers. They have a nice smell, and make excellent boosters when you remove the tabs.

Slomo said:
Pampers. They have a nice smell, and make excellent boosters when you remove the tabs.

I like Pampers too, for the scent and I LOVE saying the word Pampers. Huggies is fun to say too.

Huggies and Huggies Pull-Ups.

GoodNites.

In disposables, my favorite diaper would be Luvs. Especially the Walmart-exclusive "Super Absorbent" ones. Although more than a bit snug (I usually mod them or wear them with extenders of some kind), the coverage and absorbency are enough for one good flood. Also, at like $8/bag including tax, they're just crazy-cheap.

I guess my favorite pull-up would be GoodNites, although they're barely functional on me. They're still fun to wear. I get the girl ones, as they seem a lot more cutesy and babyish.

I also like cloth baby diapers, and have an enormous stash of vintage Curity prefolds as well as various modern cloth diapers. The Curity "Day/Night" prefolds, especially the first ones from the 70's, are probably my favorite diapers (of any type).

Cottontail said:
Also, at like $8/bag including tax, they're just crazy-cheap.

I believe they're $6.97 a bag at my local Walmarts - and in my state, there's no tax on them! Sometimes in the Sunday paper you can get $2-off coupons too, bringing it down to less than $5 a pop.

Marka said:
I do not know about those... how do they compare to the over-nites? Available in size-6, too?
The Huggies? I haven't done anything scientifically, but anecdotally I'd say that the Huggies Overnites win. But they're also quite a bit smaller and less stretchy--like everything Huggies with the exception of GoodNites. I like Overnites, but when I get them, they mostly become boosters.

I tried to order some Luvs Super Absorbent on Walmart.com, but the stupid website said that my card was not authorized. I was rather pissed off, because I believe there's something wrong on Wal mart's end.

Marka said:
I do not know about those... how do they compare to the over-nites? Available in size-6, too?

If you mean the Luvs, yes, you can get them in size 6. Luvs doesn't make an overnight version.

While I've never managed to get around to trying the Huggies Overnites, I think Huggies Little Movers (and probably Snug and Dry, but it's been a while since I've had those, can't find them in small packs at my local Walmarts anymore, but when I did they were a store-exclusive ''Ultra'' variety), are a bit better than the super-absorbent Luvs. That's just my personal opinion of the absorbency based on my own experiences with them however.

Pampers Cruisers all the way. Alhough previous generations were better in some form or another, it's still is my favorite diaper!!!

I rarely pick up training pants but if I had to choose between the ones I used it would be Pull-ups 5t. I tried Girls Goodnites XL and they leak because they fit a bit loose. Might try Easy-ups or Underjams soon :) they look so soft!

I dont know if you know, but UnderJams still has poor side panels.

12srepaid said:
I tried to order some Luvs Super Absorbent on Walmart.com, but the stupid website said that my card was not authorized. I was rather pissed off, because I believe there's something wrong on Wal mart's end.

Banks often flag Walmart as high risk fraud. Even when physically in store they can reject because of fraudwatch corp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, Pampers is probably the best brand, and I always use Pampers sensitive wipes, but I usually purchase Luvs just because they're cheaper honestly, lol, and if I'm getting a baby diaper it's usually because I'm out of boosters so price-to-function ratio is what matters.

LittleD said:
Banks often flag Walmart as high risk fraud. Even when physically in store they can reject because of fraudwatch corp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for that piece of information. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back