Not open for further replies.

LokiB

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I apologize for the extremely large pictures, but I have no idea how to shrink them.

Recently I made a purchase from jaykaybaby.com. In it, I will be giving a review of my experience and the products I ordered.

I ordered one pacifier and one pacifier clip/leash.
I placed my order on August 30th, however, I did have to pay for shipping. As I was checking out, they offered savings if I would buy 2 more pacifiers. I declined as I only wanted one for now. I got confirmation of my order the same day. Order did not ship until September 2, a Saturday. However, that same day, I also received an email saying they saved $1.02 on shipping and had refunded that amount to my card. I was quite impressed with their honesty on a small matter like that. However, on my account, it does say my purchase and refund were to/from "Jaykaybaby". They lose a point there on secrecy because I know people who's parents still watch their bank account.

I had the order shipped to the local UPS store via USPS. It was ready to pick up September 6th. The box was quite small, as pictures below show.
imgpsh_fullsize

imgpsh_fullsize

The products were packed inside in a sealed plastic bag like thing with adhesive sealing it. It was all covered in gift bag paper. Only oddity I noticed at the time was there were tiny black particles on the pacifier's teat, almost like fur from a very short haired dog. However, they were very few and brushed right off.
imgpsh_fullsize

I have noticed the pacifier's ring does not appear to seat properly
imgpsh_fullsize

I have noticed this seam on the teat. You can feel it, however, I didn't realize while sucking it. Even after I saw it, it hasn't caused any problems. It causes 0 issues during use
My phone was unable to take a good picture to show

Literally no issues with the clip/leash so far. It doesn't let go when you try to pull it off. I was pulling so hard I was worried that I was going to rip my shirt when I finally gave up. Extremely strong.

Sadly, I have no other adult pacis to compare this one to. However, at $20 (plus shipping), I feel it is money very well spent. Below are pictures of it vs the largest paci at Walmart I could find.
imgpsh_fullsize

imgpsh_fullsize

imgpsh_fullsize

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back