Slight wetting issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Okay so... I noticed that if I don't use the bathroom right away (usually because I'm unable to or don't want to bother with a public restroom), I'll have little dribbles in my underwear. I see my doctor soon, so I am definitely going to try discussing it with her. I was just wondering if this means anything... like if any one has experienced this the way I have. Is it a warning that I might be slowly going incontinent? :c

That's always a possibility, or it could be a slight uti. Best to wait to see what your doctor says.

If it's happening enough then in the meantime you may want to consuder using a pad to catch those dribbles. Also look up kegel exercises and start doing them right away too.

Yes AdorbzLittleGirl, that could be the start of an Urge Incontinence. A doctor would be able to help you finding out what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, you should talk further about it with your doctors. From my perspective, I could recommend training your kegels. I know a few guys, not personally though that was slightly incontinence and they still are although by training kegels they have strengthened them, which have resulted in having a better control of their bladders and getting to bathroom in time etc. It has also greatly helped them in other areas with life, I've talked to guys so for example it has made them last longer in bed, but from what I've read it also intensified orgasms for women, so it has other benefits as well to be honest, but crucial one here is that you may be able to control your incontinence problems if it won't worsen and stay the same. Anyhow, you should focus on a doctor's visit right now. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back