24/7 for 6 weeks. Scared to to go back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
So I've been 24/7 for six weeks now. Which has been great . I haven't used the a bathroom other than my diapers. I'm now extremely scared to go with out my diapers. Not that I want to but there certainly situations where I might have to. I have had two uncontrollable messy accidents and if I wasn't diapered oh boy. I'm peeing quite often and at times have lottery no notice. Did I go too long and now forced to wear diapers permanently?

Ehorton said:
So I've been 24/7 for six weeks now. Which has been great . I haven't used the a bathroom other than my diapers. I'm now extremely scared to go with out my diapers. Not that I want to but there certainly situations where I might have to. I have had two uncontrollable messy accidents and if I wasn't diapered oh boy. I'm peeing quite often and at times have lottery no notice. Did I go too long and now forced to wear diapers permanently?

No 6 weeks is nothing. You cannot lose total control in 6 weeks of time for many people it takes almost a year for that to happen.

No, you'll be fine. You'll notice these changes but you can go back. I went 24/7 for 2 months earlier this year, and trained myself back in the matter of a few weeks to the point I no longer wore. It took me 2 weeks to get to where I noticed I was wetting and 2 weeks to just be prepared in the event I had an accident

No. In my opinion, you just have to re-train yourself to notice your urge to urinate/defecate

It's hard. Personally I've had trust issues with my bladder all my life because rarely would I would be doing something and the next minute I've wet myself without noticing it. I got the flu back in December of last year and because of that I basically had to be diapered as I kept wetting myself which was odd. Ever since I've been wearing 24/7 even though I got over the cold. I get anxiety if I don't wear protection and I'm glad that i have because I've found myself wet more often than I realize. I can't go back

stories like this makes me cant believe i actually tried to untrain myself when i was younger, it sounds so scary thinking now. im sure at 6 weeks tho its not permanent, just be determined to regain control and i think youll be ok. best of luck!

Thanks to everyone for responding. The support is very much appreciated. I'm sure it's more of an anxiety problem then anything else. well I hope so anyway. Don't get me wrong I love being Diapered and quite frankly if I do loose control I don't think I'd mind. How long does it typically take to loose complete control?

Ehorton said:
How long does it typically take to loose complete control?

6 months to never.

My point being that some people lose control after a short time and others never seem to lose control - each person is different and unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back