MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
What pacifier brand do you use? How do you clean and store yours? Lastly do you like to keep yours on you when you travel? Perhaps in your pocket.
My input​
I use primarily "pacifiers R us" ones. They are expensive, but I use mine a lot to help me with anxiety as well as regression. I find those amazon cheapo's to be lousy. I also don't use baby pacifiers because they just don't feel right to me. My pacifier is the "MBA Orthodontic & Therapeutic MLT7" (Latex) I call it Ortho 7 for short.
I found recently that Listerine mouth wash does magic to latex pacifiers. It gives it a mint feel to it, but I swear its the only thing that seems to remove bad breath smell. The weird mint feel also goes away after sucking it for a bit. I recently ordered me two new ones. They are taking forever to get here. I also found me a cheapo white tinted pacifier cradle. I usually carry mine with me in a solid pink cradle. Its not too easy to see.
I am a little nervous about the white tinted cradle because I want it to be tinted enough so you cant see the pacifier clear as day. I don't mind people knowing that I have a pacifier, but I don't want it to be blatantly obvious. I like the idea that if I use a tinted plastic cradle that people won't notice it until after they get a general picture of what I look like. In other words I don't want it to be the first thing they see if that makes any sense.

I use a silicone NUK baby pacifier size 3

As for cleaning, I rinse it off in water ever once in awhile.

I carry it around with me in pocket when possible.

I also have been sleeping with pacifier for nearly every night for over a year.

Pacifiers are amazing xD I do want to try the youth/adult sizes to see what they are like sometime.

i use raspberry pacifier/teether, i wash it with dish soap and i carry it in my pocket. maybe you could decorate the cradle with stickers or maybe paint the outside of the crable with nail polish.

I use a JayKayBaby paci every night, I keep it inside a plastic box in the daytime, and sometimes I rinse it off in water. If you keep your mouth and bed clean, I think you don't have to wash it every day :3

Curiosity: I know you're supposed to boil them before first use, but is that just for babies because of infections? Or is that for adults as well?

kerry said:
Curiosity: I know you're supposed to boil them before first use, but is that just for babies because of infections? Or is that for adults as well?
Yes, I never boil mine even though pacifiers R us says that they can be boiled. Not all adult pacifiers can be boiled though. A lot of them will come with instructions to wash it in hot water and a mild soap.
Mofi said:
I use a JayKayBaby paci every night, I keep it inside a plastic box in the daytime, and sometimes I rinse it off in water. If you keep your mouth and bed clean, I think you don't have to wash it every day :3
I just looked at the JayKayBaby website last night when I saw your reply to the thread. Those pacifiers look awesome.

catsarecute said:
i use raspberry pacifier/teether, i wash it with dish soap and i carry it in my pocket. maybe you could decorate the cradle with stickers or maybe paint the outside of the crable with nail polish.
Now why did I not think of that? I looked up DIY stickers and got an idea. I will make my own stickers and possibly my own containers.

A gen 2 LFB paci is my favorite. Comes with a nifty cap to keep it clean so I use that. Otherwise just clean it up with soap and water when needed.

MatalicPebble said:
I just looked at the JayKayBaby website last night when I saw your reply to the thread. Those pacifiers look awesome.

Yes, those are awesome, and they have a skunk one. That's why I have that paci! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back