Whelp. That was embarassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Soooo, I posted a pic of myself thinking it was in a closed group on the facebooks.

Apparently, I need to check my eyes because I posted it publicly.

3 seconds later and one 'laughing' emoji reaction and I fixed it... still. Whoops!

:sweatdrop:

I don't expect anything to come of it, but let that be a lesson to me about reading the whole screen!!!

<pic for reference>

21433108_10155851340201454_2911536773555226285_n.jpg

Oh that was mean of someone to laugh at your dog like that. They can't help but to want to smell everything. Even the diaper we are wearing.

All the more reason I don't really even use facebook.

Yikes. I would be terrified of something like that happening. Alas, I don't use Facebook and will never post pictures of myself online.

Oh crap, hopefully it wasn't around for long!

Cute picture. I better go search on Facebook for it. Just Kidding, probably only a few people get to see that.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Nice clothing, but yeah if I did something like that I would die. luckily I don't use facebook. :p

I never post irl pictures, with or without face either. You never know who'll see or use them >.<

I'd be so terrified that someone saved the pic before it was deleted, that would be a waking nightmare for me. i'm glad to see you take it so well, hopefully that won't happen again.

Oh wow, sounds like a close call. Facebook is full of easy to fall for traps. You have learned quick to fully read the group first which is a saving grace in your situation. I use Facebook very sparingly but try to avoid groups as they can be full of trolls. Hope you do not get an issues from your little error.

I don't understand why people still use facebook. I have never used it and I am better off without it than all the people that say that they need it. Still, that is a close call, but most likely thousands may have seen it...

Songnar said:
Soooo, I posted a pic of myself thinking it was in a closed group on the facebooks.

Apparently, I need to check my eyes because I posted it publicly.

3 seconds later and one 'laughing' emoji reaction and I fixed it... still. Whoops!

:sweatdrop:

I don't expect anything to come of it, but let that be a lesson to me about reading the whole screen!!!

<pic for reference>

View attachment 29799

I saw that on my feed as we are members of the same diaper group, but aren't friends.

It's an adorable pic!!

MattiKins said:
I saw that on my feed as we are members of the same diaper group, but aren't friends.

It's an adorable pic!!

Thanks! I'm working on some new Green Screen stuff now! ^_^

I would die of embarrassment if I posted something like that publicly on FB! I have family on there!

A few months back I posted a picture of my wife on Tumblr. It wasn't a face pic but rather a view up her pant leg exposing her diaper. About an hour later my wife is sitting next to me and goes "what the heck". Apparently Tumblr shared the picture onto my Facebook without my knowledge. We flipped out wondering if any of our friends had seen it before I deleted the picture. After that I went to the app and found where the option of sharing was turned on. Such a stupid idea to connect those two social medias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back