Status
Not open for further replies.

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
When it's your special little day, is there something you always do to mark the occasion?

I have too many rituals to name, but even on my birthday I am subjected to my carer's discipline. While my cake is being prepared, I have the choice of being safely locked in my nursery, or sitting in the kitchen, blindfolded so I can't see the cake before it's ready. (I like this because I get fed bits of mixture!)

I don't get any presents until my carer has given me my dreaded and feared birthday spanking. This is not a few playful light taps, but a serious undertaking which really hurts: always over the knee, bare-bottomed and given with a slipper, paddle or hairbrush, or maybe all of them. I have to pay for the year's naughtiness so my devil can escape in the form of good clean pain, and to prevent "softening my body for the tomb". This may be accompanied with a few sobs from me and promises to be good this year.

Having had plenty of cuddles to help me calm down, I am then allowed to open my presents; these were usually wrapped the day before while I was blindfolded. Usually the pain in my bottom is forgotten while I have fun playing with my new toys!

Many years ago when I turned 40, my wife and my daughter took me to Build-A-Bear. The staff gave me a sticker that said "I'm the Birthday Bear" with my name and age.

Not particularly. I might take the day off and do some extra gaming, but other than that it's another normal day for me. I usually skip the cake too since that much sugar is bad for you.

I would love to, but I don't really have anyone who would go along with it. Really what I would love is if some of my friends give me toys as gifts. Like MLP, LTP, and of course care bears. I tell people that they don't have to spend an arm and a leg on me and a Birthday card would be perfectly fine. I am one of those weird people who loves it when people hand write what they admire or encouraging words on some card stock stamped with hobby ink.

For the past four years we have recreated my 6th birthday over and over. We have little Cesar's pizza, extra cheese Sicilian style, I open my presents and then we go to the 'drive in' which is what I did when I was 6 my first ever! We set up a mini theater outside and watch Secret of My Success and Back to the Future which is what played that night. We eat popcorn, swedish fish and junior mints. A couple of years we also had egg rolls because this is the first night I ever tried an egg roll, our local drive in sells them at the snack stand and my mom got them and let me have a bite. The weekend after we still visit some historic site separately, next year I'm planning on going to the Zoo the weekend after my birthday.

Slomo said:
Not particularly. I might take the day off and do some extra gaming, but other than that it's another normal day for me. I usually skip the cake too since that much sugar is bad for you.

Oh come on, it's your birthday, you've got to have cake!

on my birthday i get another year older and deeper in debt.

Angelic said:
Oh come on, it's your birthday, you've got to have cake!

Nope. I prefer homemade Pumpkin pie. Thanks though.

Hell, I can't recall the last time I got a cake on my ACTUAL birthday.

Illinoise said:
Hell, I can't recall the last time I got a cake on my ACTUAL birthday.

LOL, come to think about it. Neither can I!

My wife and I go out to the Red Lobster restaurant for my birthday and we both have a good drink. Lobster and alcohol is a great way to celebrate a birthday!

I buy cake and get little side presents for myself andhave a little day offbut sometimes I'm at work so I'll have it at er work or the next day.

I get depressed that I'm getting older, and get a few calls and happy bday letters. Some money from family, and sometimes go out to eat with parents at my favorite restaurant. A family friend normally bakes me a cake also, but normally we don't do candles or anything, I just eat it over the course of a week or two. Next time I buy something for my PC or projects around house on amazon, parents will pay for it within reason as my bday gift.

As far as privately, I always wear a diaper my bday night :p

You guys are reminding me of just how lucky I am to have a husband that is as accepting of my little side as my husband is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back